Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden refers to mass illegal immigration as 'influx' of 'Hispanic voters'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Maybe they can get Disney or Hollywood to make an animatronic version of Biden that they can control directly for the debate. I doubt even feeding Biden the answers with an earpiece would work at this point with the actual duffer. He is too far gone. Or do a remote debate so they can replace him digitally using a deep fake.
    Could you imagine the rollercoaster ride old Joe's autobiography would be if he actually wrote it?

Chapter 3: Facing off the Kaiser and the KKK

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Could you imagine the rollercoaster ride old Joe's autobiography would be if he actually wrote it?

Chapter 3: Facing off the Kaiser and the KKK

The title could be "I see dead people. ...and other tales of Biden's exciting life"

Comment

The title could be "I see dead people. ...and other tales of Biden's exciting life"
        C'monman! Don't you want to hear about how old Joe led a charge against a barricade of burning crosses blocking the road, driving his battery powered combat 18-wheeler as he freed Nelson Mandela from the clutches of OMB? No lie.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

C'monman! Don't you want to hear about how old Joe led a charge against a barricade of burning crosses blocking the road, driving his battery powered combat 18-wheeler as he freed Nelson Mandela from the clutches of OMB? No lie.
          My personal favorite is when he parachuted behind enemy lines while commanding the 101st Airborne Screaming Eagles, landing on The Kehlsteinhaus just outside Berchtesgaden and convinced Hitler it was time to end it all.
          Had he not done that, we'd all be speaking H_A's language and she wouldn't have to miss all those nuances of us 'Mericans.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I heard that he once destroyed a large space-based weapons platform that was being used by his evil father to target innocent people on another planet. He and his ragtag band of rebels blasted it out of the sky.

Comment

I heard that he once destroyed a large space-based weapons platform that was being used by his evil father to target innocent people on another planet. He and his ragtag band of rebels blasted it out of the sky.

Or Perhaps:

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

My personal favorite is when he parachuted behind enemy lines while commanding the 101st Airborne Screaming Eagles, landing on The Kehlsteinhaus just outside Berchtesgaden and convinced Hitler it was time to end it all.
                Had he not done that, we'd all be speaking H_A's language and she wouldn't have to miss all those nuances of us 'Mericans.
                Old Joe says he let the gates open at the Alamo!

It's where he got the idea for open borders.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

What's sad (for me) is how woke Stern has become. He used to be the antithesis of woke-ism, now he's a poster boy for it. So, I'm not sure that a lot of his gullibility isn't just his eagerness to play ball with that group.
                  Howard Stern was never one of you, he "tells it like it is" as he sees it, and now that his telling it "like it is" is an affront to you, you don't like him telling it "like it is" anymore .

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Howard Stern was never one of you,
                    Praise God for that!

he "tells it like it is" as he sees it, and now that his telling it "like it is" is an affront to you, you don't like him telling it "like it is" anymore .
                    He was a "shock jock" who liked to talk nasty for the ratings. One of your heroes, no doubt.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Howard Stern was never one of you, he "tells it like it is" as he sees it, and now that his telling it "like it is" is an affront to you, you don't like him telling it "like it is" anymore .
                      In the 1990s, he called himself a "libertarian" and that's what he espoused. Now he's a sell out.

Comment

Praise God for that!

He was a "shock jock" who liked to talk nasty for the ratings. One of your heroes, no doubt.
                        He is still what you would call a shock jock because telling it like it is shocks the hell out of people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

In the 1990s, he called himself a "libertarian" and that's what he espoused. Now he's a sell out.
                          In the 90's you Trumpster's probably called yourselves patriots. Now you're sell outs.

Comment

He is still what you would call a shock jock because telling it like it is shocks the hell out of people like you.
                            You're delusional, Jim - I have never listened to him.

Comment

Howard Stern of old would have ruthlessly mocked the duffer when he started with his fabricating his Walter Mitty-like adventures rather than slavishly ooh and ahh after every obvious lie. But in the bong-haze filled world of little jimmy such bootlicking constitutes "tell[ing] it like it is."

Comment

You're delusional, Jim - I have never listened to him.
                                You must be delusional, because I never said "you" did.

Comment