Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

BOMBSHELL: FBI Staged Fake Photo of Classified Documents for PR Purposes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

Yes, he apparently had some as well, the difference being he cooperated, didn't lie about whether he possessed them or not, and allowed the FBI to retrieve them. Why is it you defenders of Trump can't seem to accept that difference which is the reason, the obstruction, that Trump is on trial for. He's wasn't charged because he took them, he's was charged because he lied, hid, and continuously obstructed the FBI's attempts at retrieving them. Why do you ignore that fact, because that is the whole point of the charges being brough against him in the first place? Biden and Pence cooperated, returned any documents, Trump obstructed and tried to hide and keep the documents. Get it?
    Actually his "cooperation" consisted of claiming they found them all when they didn't. They kept finding them virtually everywhere. The difference is that old Joe's people were permitted to do the searches which were shown to be... inadequate. When the feds finally went in they found that they hadn't turned everything over as was twice claimed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

So, CNN lied?

Sam, there is often "what is written formally", and things that are said about that in interviews.
      The CNN author/editor got it wrong because they weren't reading the order, just like you here. Less excusable for CNN but correctable for both you and they by reading the actual order and adjusting your claim to what's written rather than what vibes you get from the order's aura.

-Sam
      "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Actually his "cooperation" consisted of claiming they found them all when they didn't. They kept finding them virtually everywhere. The difference is that old Joe's people were permitted to do the searches which were shown to be... inadequate. When the feds finally went in they found that they hadn't turned everything over as was twice claimed.
        When the FBI asked to search Biden's properties and library, they were allowed to do so. That's the cooperation that Trump not only didn't extend but actively refused for months, demonstrating corrupt intent.

-Sam
        "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

When the FBI asked to search Biden's properties and library, they were allowed to do so. That's the cooperation that Trump not only didn't extend but actively refused for months, demonstrating corrupt intent.

-Sam
          After what old Joe said about OMB keeping classified documents... they really had no choice, did they?

Ad yet they did pretend that they searched everywhere and turned everything over. Both times. But the feds knew (or correctly surmised) that wasn't the case. So they went in and found that wasn't true and there were more both at his primary residence and his beach house. And, IIRC, it was the feds who also recovered some in his office at the university he got paid a bunch of money for... well, apparently doing nothing much at all.

And let's not forget that old Joe didn't have any right to these documents. He never had the authority to remove them. Only a president can do that and old Joe took them when he was still a Senator and later VP. IOW, he stole them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• n/m
            Last edited by Stoic; 05-11-2024, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              He also has to be concerned about more of the prosecution's underhanded dealings being exposed, such as recent revelations that the National Archives and FBI were coordinating with the White House with direct orders from Joe himself to target President Trump.
              No targeting of Trump there. See my response to your assertions about that letter here.

That is by far the biggest danger Smith faces with Cannon slowing things down.
              The biggest danger with Cannon slowing things down is that the general public won't be able to make an informed decision when voting for president.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

The biggest danger with Cannon slowing things down is that the general public won't be able to make an informed decision when voting for president.
                P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

No targeting of Trump there. See my response to your assertions about that letter here.

Perhaps you should blame Jack Smith and his cronies for not doing a better job of covering up their malfeasance.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Meh. When did the general public anywhere want to make informed decisions? If they did, political parties everywhere would be toothless.
                    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                    Scripture before Tradition:
                    but that won't prevent others from
                    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Nope, I'm right, and you know it. You support a traitor who not only committed treason but who spat on the graves of American heros who fought and died for this country calling them suckers and losers. That's the guy you support!!
                      I suppose you're going to say you weren't aware of that either, right? 😠

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

No matter what excuses you desperately feel the need to come up with to make yourself feel better, Biden cooperated completely while Trump knowingly stole the documents, lied to the FBI, and had his underlings hide boxes of classified documents from them, forcing them to raid the place. You people are just not honest people which probably explains your support for Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Meh. When did the general public anywhere want to make informed decisions? If they did, political parties everywhere would be toothless.
                          Oh, so you don't want to be informed? Got ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Perhaps you should blame Jack Smith and his cronies for not doing a better job of covering up their malfeasance.
                            Perhaps you should refrain from continuously saying stupid stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

You're giving your true self away again Diogenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                Nope, I'm right, and you know it.
                                nope
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment