Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Off With Their Heads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Coming from our exchange on my thread, the textual evidence for the posts being made contradicts all the above

You have now successfully used another thread to draw attention to your pusillanimity and dishonesty.

Well done!
    Coming from the clown-shoed one who brought up the thread where she runs away from supporting her bizarre claim that special needs means capable and gifted people in Britain.

Your only response has been a desperate attempt to distract and deflect that has repeatedly imploded in your face as every trick you've tried has backfired.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

Hmm, I think you may have had one too
      ​​​​many there my belligerent friend. Post #321 is me replying to Sparko. Maybe you'd better wait until your head clears and give it another try.
      ​​​​​​
      This is post #321 for me:

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      At what point, given such regular pathetic behavior, does it become fair to conclude that the person who keeps offering up such responses can safely be viewed as being rather pathetic themselves?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Neither of us can know the thoughts of those South African men who committed those terrible acts.....
        And why were those acts so terrible? Because it is NEVER acceptable to rape infants, regardless of the claim that somebody did so for their own desperate purposes.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Hmm, I think you may have had one too
          ​​​​many there my belligerent friend. Post #321 is me replying to Sparko. Maybe you'd better wait until your head clears and give it another try.
          ​​​​​​
          It's an actual screenshot, Jim - and it's comical that a doper suggests my head needs to clear.

321.png

if you have an actual question, ask it. If it's your typical psychotic ranting, I'll may choose to ignore it.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            This is post #321 for me:

Yup - same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It's an actual screenshot, Jim - and it's comical that a doper suggests my head needs to clear.

321.png

if you have an actual question, ask it. If it's your typical psychotic ranting, I'll may choose to ignore it.
              Well on my phone it's post #321 and it's right after rogues post which is #320 and you posted right after my post at #322 so I find it very difficult to believe you didn't see it or couldn't find it. More evasion I'm guessing!!

Comment

And why were those acts so terrible? Because it is NEVER acceptable to rape infants, regardless of the claim that somebody did so for their own desperate purposes.
                I really think you have done this to death. We agreed some pages ago that the act is abhorrent.
                "It ain't necessarily so
                The things that you're liable
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life
                Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Coming from the clown-shoed one who brought up the thread where she runs away from supporting her bizarre claim that special needs means capable and gifted people in Britain.

Your only response has been a desperate attempt to distract and deflect that has repeatedly imploded in your face as every trick you've tried has backfired.
                  By now you have successfully demonstrated that you are devoid of integrity and honesty.

One really does wonder how you fared in your supposed exploits in Latin America. Perhaps like the Duke of Plaza Toro you led your men from behind so that when you had to run away you were in the "fore O".

"It ain't necessarily so
                  To read in the Bible
                  It ain't necessarily so
                  ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

We agreed some pages ago that the act is abhorrent.
                    But are abhorrent thing always morally wrong?
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

But are abhorrent thing always morally wrong?
                      Seer, you guys seem to be missing the point. We virtually all agree, and have asserted as much time and time again that rape, specifically of infants in this case is immoral. But the question is by what logic do you hold to that position? What brings you to conclude what is immoral?

Comment

I really think you have done this to death. We agreed some pages ago that the act is abhorrent.
                        Yes, ma'am - you were dragged kicking and screaming to that conclusion.

Comment

Well on my phone it's post #321 and it's right after rogues post which is #320 and you posted right after my post at #322 so I find it very difficult to believe you didn't see it or couldn't find it. More evasion I'm guessing!!
                          Jim, I really don't care what's on your phone - or that you tend to like to while drawing on your bong.

(And, yes, 321 does, indeed, fall between 320 and 322)

Comment

Yes, ma'am - you were dragged kicking and screaming to that conclusion.
                            If that gives you a little thrill of superiority, you go on believing it, despite the fact that I made the following reply to you three days ago on 16th.

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

I would agree with you because I also consider such an act abhorrent but evidently some individuals, through ignorance and fear, did not.

You seem to have some issues with accepting textual evidence.
                            "It ain't necessarily so
                            To read in the Bible
                            It ain't necessarily so
                            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Jim, I really don't care what's on your phone - or that you tend to like to while drawing on your bong.

(And, yes, 321 does, indeed, fall between 320 and 322)
                              Run along there now CP. I wouldn't want you to get a headache by actually honestly and objectively thinking such questions thru for a change. You obviously have no answer so, run along now little boy!!
                              Last edited by JimL; 05-19-2024, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Run along there now CP.
                                Try to make me.

I wouldn't want you to get a headache by actually honestly and objectively thinking such questions thru for a change. You obviously have no answer so, run along now!!
                                So you can smoke your dope in peace?

Comment