Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Off With Their Heads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

No. I have refused to answer your question until you actually move beyond downplaying the OP, as I pointed out multiple times before. You keep trying to distract away from that discussion without ever truly providing an opinion on it. Until you do that, I believe you won't find many people willing to engage with your attempts to derail.

Run along child, and go play with your new word.

"It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

I know seer, the truth hurts. But you know, you're free to leave the dark side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

No need to throw a temper tantrum, the squirrels will just throw you down the chute anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

I know seer, the truth hurts. But you know, you're free to leave the dark side.
          Good grief, and join the baby killing, trans-ing kids, free speech hating, commies? No, I don't think so...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Good grief, and join the baby killing, trans-ing kids, free speech hating, commies? No, I don't think so...
            I have the feeling that you would have been a Nazi voter in 1932 and 1933.
            "It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I have the feeling that you would have been a Nazi voter in 1932 and 1933.
              Me, who defends the Jews at every turn? No HA, Nazi antisemitism is your cup of tea, not mine.
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Me, who defends the Jews at every turn? No HA, Nazi antisemitism is your cup of tea, not mine.
                You might not have in 1932. I do wonder if this zealotry for all things Israel and Jewish by some present-day Christians is a form of guilt for the behaviour of many of of their religious brethren in the 1930s and 1940s.
                "It ain't necessarily so
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

You might not have in 1932. I do wonder if this zealotry for all things Israel and Jewish by some present-day Christians is a form of guilt for the behaviour of many of of their religious brethren in the 1930s and 1940s.
                  It's interesting you keep deflecting away from the topic of this thread, given you just threatened to expel others from a thread of yours because you felt they were off topic.

Comment

I do wonder if this zealotry for all things Israel and Jewish by some present-day Christians is a form of guilt for the behaviour of many of of their religious brethren in the 1930s and 1940s.
                    That is just stupid, I don't feel guilt - you probably should since you are still supporting Jew hatred. Why is antisemitism on the rise in your country?

Comment

What is the difference between a chant that Jews will not replace us, a chant to hang Mike Pence, and a chant to guillotine some senior administrators?

Why is the third example so heinous when the other two are ignored/dismissed?
                      Nobody said the first two were not just as bad. They just didn't happen to have been discussed. Not everything that happens in the world is discussed on Tweb. You are arguing from silence again.

Comment

It's sad that you think Jan 6th was overblown even though, and I'm sure you did, watched the onslaught with your own eyes. There are hundreds of people serving prison sentences, some for Seditious conspiracy, some just for being ignorant, misinformed pawns lied to by Trump in his last failed attempt to overthrow the election, democracy, and remain in power.
                        Well, it would be sad if you were actually that ignorant, but what's sadder is that you're not. You know better, whether it's a matter of cognitive dissonance or not I'm not sure, but I'm sure you know better and yet you defend the Ex-treasonous President and his insurrection attempt anyway. What that tells me is that you weren't there in person, you were most likely cheering it on from afar and so when it failed by defending the insurrectionists, you're actually defending yourselves.
                        Ah so when the left is in the news, it is "overblown" but when the right is in the news it's the worst event in US history. You are just falling for your own sides propaganda. Got it.

Comment

Is that you playing with your new word, "coy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Is that you playing with your new word, "coy?"
                            I think it was her reaction to finding out Germany has the same sort of castration law as Louisiana, and then being asked why she didn't start a thread on Germany's Medieval law.

Comment

That is just stupid, I don't feel guilt - you probably should since you are still supporting Jew hatred. Why is antisemitism on the rise in your country?
                              Why is antisemitism on the rise in your right wing Trumpian aka republican party? "The Jews will not replace us" the Jews will not replace us" Huh, how come? Why are all the Neo-nazis, the white supremacists in your Party? Get a clue seer!

Comment

Why is antisemitism on the rise in your right wing Trumpian aka republican party? "The Jews will not replace us" the Jews will not replace us" Huh, how come? Why are all the Neo-nazis, the white supremacists in your Party? Get a clue seer!
                                That is just dumb Jim, it is the leftist protesters who are anti Semitic! "From the river to the sea, by any means necessary, death to Israel!" Stop being a tool Jim...

Comment