Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gallup Poll: Biden Worst President in Polling History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

But I'm sure you did see the evidence, police radio reports of man in tree with AR- 15 and 3 men walking down independence ave all carrying AR-15's, and Trump being informed of many armed men at the ellipse to which he replied " I don't care, they're not here to shoot me" and then pleaded with security to allow them to pass through the metal detectors and join the pawns in the march to the Capital. Right?

Besides that, you're not to be believed anyway.
    What did I just say about "claims"? Especially from sources like Mother Jones, WaPo and NPR. And no one ever denied that some of the people were armed.

You claimed you saw pictures or videos of snipers in trees. You are trying desperately to change the subject because you can't find any such images.

Comment

Easy enough for someone like yourself (if you actually cared, which everyone already knows y'all don't), to google "armed men in trees on Jan 6th" and you'd know it did happen. Of course you phoney MAGA nuts know that already,
      We played this game several months ago. There were early reports of men in trees armed with rifles (just like there were stories of armed men taking control of various street intersections) that the MSM breathlessly reported. But like so many early reports during such chaotic events, this turned out to be without any basis. Of course, that hasn't stopped some folks from dredging up those false reports and insist they just must, Must, MUST have happened in spite of the total lack of evidence.

This is why you get asked for photographs or video of it. In this day where everyone and their brother is carrying a camera built into their phones we would expect to have dozens if not literally hundreds of images taken by scores of different people from a wide assortment of angles. And that's not even counting all of the MSM and their cameras. The fact that there aren't any ought to have clued you in.

So we are once again at the point where, after you failed to find support for this PRATT, you demand that we find it for you.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

What did I just say about "claims"? Especially from sources like Mother Jones, WaPo and NPR. And no one ever denied that some of the people were armed.

You claimed you saw pictures or videos of snipers in trees. You are trying desperately to change the subject because you can't find any such images.
        When you have that many people in one place it is highly likely that a few of them have permits to open or even concealed carry a firearm. Particularly in a group with a high percentage of 2A supporters. But one thing that has been frequently pointed out was if this were an actual insurrection then it was one with a marked absence of firearms.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Nope, Don't need to, I wasn't lying. My story, like I said, is true whether I seen it or not, your stories were were not true. That's the the difference, that's the point!!!!
          er whut? You said you saw snipers in trees and that is true whether you saw snipers in trees or not? What are you smoking now JimL?

Comment

Like I said, doubling down. You said you saw snipers when you didn't.

Just keep digging.
            Just curious - has he ever - EVER - given a source that, even initially, made that claim?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              When you have that many people in one place it is highly likely that a few of them have permits to open or even concealed carry a firearm. Particularly in a group with a high percentage of 2A supporters. But one thing that has been frequently pointed out was if this were an actual insurrection then it was one with a marked absence of firearms.
              I think it has been established that some of the protesters did, indeed, have weapons which would have been in violation of DC law.
              However, the ONLY firearm used against anybody that day, as we well know, was by a nervous Capitol Police officer who flat out lied on the record about his reason for shooting and killing an unarmed female military veteran.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

We played this game several months ago. There were early reports of men in trees armed with rifles (just like there were stories of armed men taking control of various street intersections) that the MSM breathlessly reported. But like so many early reports during such chaotic events, this turned out to be without any basis. Of course, that hasn't stopped some folks from dredging up those false reports and insist they just must, Must, MUST have happened in spite of the total lack of evidence. The question is why? Why would you deny what you know to be true.
                Oh you guys are just too much. You assert that eyewitnesses testimony and actual police radio recordings turned out to be false with no evidence to back up your assertions You people are in such denial of the facts that it isn't worth debating the issues with you. You hear what you want to hear, see what you want to see, assert what you want to assert regardless of the evidence to the contrary. You're just a joke!!!

Last edited by JimL; 05-03-2024, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Nope, Don't need to, I wasn't lying. My story, like I said, is true whether I seen it or not, your stories were were not true. That's the the difference, that's the point!!!!
                  Just curious, Jim - which one are you?

cheech and chong.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Just curious - has he ever - EVER - given a source that, even initially, made that claim?
                    Either he or someone else provided a J6 Monkey Show video once that showed some blurry figures sitting in trees, while a narration ran concurrent saying there were reportedly snipers in the area. It turned out the blurry figures had no weapons and weren't even at the Capitol, but were at a Trump rally some distance away. And (of course) the narrative were of "reports", unconfirmed.

So, the combined image painted the desired result: Brainwashed spectators believing they saw snipers in trees. JimL is still convinced that's what he saw.

Comment

Either he or someone else provided a J6 Monkey Show video once that showed some blurry figures sitting in trees, while a narration ran concurrent saying there were reportedly snipers in the area. It turned out the blurry figures had no weapons and weren't even at the Capitol, but were at a Trump rally some distance away. And (of course) the narrative were of "reports", unconfirmed.

So, the combined image painted the desired result: Brainwashed spectators believing they saw snipers in trees. JimL is still convinced that's what he saw.
                      Thanks - that's what I thought, but wasn't sure.

Comment

That sounds pretty much the way I remember it.

Comment

I think he linked to a story/video about some guys in a tree at the Trump rally who had hand guns on their belts. That is where the "leave them alone, they are not going to shoot me" comment came in. But that was at the rally, NOT at the Capitol. JimL's claim was that there were "snipers" in the trees AT THE CAPITOL with AR-15s. No evidence of that whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I think he linked to a story/video about some guys in a tree at the Trump rally who had hand guns on their belts. That is where the "leave them alone, they are not going to shoot me" comment came in. But that was at the rally, NOT at the Capitol. JimL's claim was that there were "snipers" in the trees AT THE CAPITOL with AR-15s. No evidence of that whatsoever.
                            Maybe to some extreme leftist liberals all firearms look alike and cause false memory syndrome.

Comment

Maybe to some extreme leftist liberals all firearms look alike and cause false memory syndrome.
                              Yeah and what JimL says he saw is true even if he didn't see it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Yeah and what JimL says he saw is true even if he didn't see it!!
                                HEY!!! Maybe TDS and FMS are interconnected!!!

Comment