Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Old Joe sees dead people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Joe sees dead people

And occasionally talks with them as well.

And not just deceased colleagues in Congress or AMTRAK conductors. Or the ghosts he reaches out to shake hands with from time to time

A few days ago he thought the leader of France is Francois Mitterand (who died nearly 30 years ago), and now the senile citizen claims he had a talk with Germany's Helmut Kohl at the 2021 G7 meeting in London about the J6 riot-- even though Kohl died half a decade earlier.

The duffer sees more dead people than Haley Joel Osment in the Sixth Sense. Has he been getting into Hunter's stash, or is he so close to the "veil" that he can peer through it?

But his keeper's say everything is fine and there's nothing to worry about, as we can clearly see for ourselves as he talks about Israel and Hamas

Yup. Fit as a fiddle.

Is anyone surprised when NBC releases a poll finding that more than three out of four Americans (76%) are concerned over old Joe's physical and mental health. And note, those with just "minor concerns" were lumped together with those with no concerns to inflate that number up to a paltry 24%.

KJ-P wouldn't even answer questions about old Joe's having conversations with the deceased, getting testy when she was asked about it saying "I'm not even gonna go down that rabbit hole with you sir" and moved on.
    Last edited by rogue06; 02-08-2024, 10:54 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

So sad, and dangerous...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

That sort of memory regression is what my mother experienced as her Alzheimer's advanced. She lost short-term memory, then her most recent years, then she was remembering the 1990s and 1980s as though they were the present. She looked for my siblings and I as children, saying she needed to get home to relieve the babysitter. Then she finally became a child herself, clutching a couple of stuffed animals and carrying them around with her all of the time.

Biden is slipping into the past like an Alzheimer's victim.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          And occasionally talks with them as well.

And not just deceased colleagues in Congress or AMTRAK conductors. Or the ghosts he reaches out to shake hands with from time to time

A few days ago he thought the leader of France is Francois Mitterand (who died nearly 30 years ago), and now the senile citizen claims he had a talk with Germany's Helmut Kohl at the 2021 G7 meeting in London about the J6 riot-- even though Kohl died half a decade earlier.

The duffer sees more dead people than Haley Joel Osment in the Sixth Sense. Has he been getting into Hunter's stash, or is he so close to the "veil" that he can peer through it?

But his keeper's say everything is fine and there's nothing to worry about, as we can clearly see for ourselves as he talks about Israel and Hamas

Yup. Fit as a fiddle.

Is anyone surprised when NBC releases a poll finding that more than three out of four Americans (76%) are concerned over old Joe's physical and mental health. And note, those with just "minor concerns" were lumped together with those with no concerns to inflate that number up to a paltry 24%.

KJ-P wouldn't even answer questions about old Joe's having conversations with the deceased, getting testy when she was asked about it saying "I'm not even gonna go down that rabbit hole with you sir" and moved on.

They seem to be running out of time before they can get rid of him and it gets to the point it becomes both a national and international crisis situation.

Comment