Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden in 'Deep, Deep Trouble': Calls on Prominent Election-Denier to Turn it Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden in 'Deep, Deep Trouble': Calls on Prominent Election-Denier to Turn it Around

Biden in 'Deep, Deep Trouble': Calls on Prominent Election-Denier to Turn Things Around

biden and hill.jpg

Joe Biden is in “deep, deep trouble” in his bid to win re-election. Democrats are scrambling and bringing in the heavy hitters.

One heavy hitter, Hillary Clinton, is a known election denier and two-time loser in winning the presidency herself, so what can go wrong? Fox News’ Charlie Hurt had some thoughts on Hillary’s umpteenth re-emergence on the political scene.
    “But, you know you are in deep, deep trouble if you are picking up the bat phone and calling Hillary Clinton to come help you out,” Hurt added. “And I think it was sort of interesting that their thinking is that he needs help among women voters. If you need help among women voters, and you’re a Democrat, and you’re running against Donald Trump, you should just quit because it’s over.”

She never really left, did she? Democrats are in a panic.

As Jazz wrote about on Monday, The Wall Street Journal released a major poll over the weekend that shows Trump beating Joe Biden in 2024. The reason the WSJ poll raised eyebrows is because it was the first time the news outlet showed Trump ahead of Biden. And, Trump’s lead is outside the margin of error.

Hillary held a fundraiser in her Washington, D.C. mansion last month for her pal Joe. Biden is falling short with major demographics, among them women voters. Enter Hillary. Liberal women still love Hillary. Democrats know they aren’t going to get Republican voters in 2024 to support Biden, except maybe some bitter clinger NeverTrumpers and Mitt Romney and Liz Cheney, so Hillary is a go-to person. She is a successful fundraiser. She knows everyone and they take her calls.

Joe Biden can’t win the election without women voters. Hillary will play into that. Rest assured that the main focus in the 2024 presidential election will be the abortion issue. Joe Biden became a pro-abortion politician for political expediency a few years ago. For most of his almost 50 years in office, he was a pro-life Democrat. Hillary Clinton is a pro-abortion radical. During her time in her husband’s administration, the slogan was “safe, legal, and rare.” Bill Clinton introduced that language in 1992. Hillary used it in her 2008 campaign for the Democrat primary nomination. Hillary lost that primary race to Barack Obama. She went on to try again in 2016. She won the primary that year but lost the presidential election to her old friend Donald Trump.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Hillary: "Sure, I'll help you, Joe. Just dump Kamala and make me your running mate. You'll probably die in office and I CAN BECOME PRESIDENT! FINALLY!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      Hillary: "Sure, I'll help you, Joe. Just dump Kamala and make me your running mate. You'll probably die in office and I CAN BECOME PRESIDENT! FINALLY!"
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The election is Trump's to lose at this point. His mouth in particular. He can't seem to just shut up but has to keep saying stupid stuff that ticks off people.

How did our country end up in such a bad place where we have to choose between Biden or Trump? ...AGAIN???

My prayer is that neither one of them end up on the ticket next November. We need a complete reboot.

Comment

"You know you are in deep, deep trouble if you are picking up the bat phone and calling Hillary Clinton to come help you out."

Obama is probably not taking Joe's calls.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            "You know you are in deep, deep trouble if you are picking up the bat phone and calling Hillary Clinton to come help you out."

Obama is probably not taking Joe's calls.
            Obama tells the puppet what to do. Not the other way around.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment