Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

How Biden's handlers react when he has to answer questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Biden's handlers react when he has to answer questions

A reporter asks Joe if Xi is a dictator, Joe affirms it, Blinken's reaction is absolutely hilarious...

Video clip.

ZH offers some more clips that might be a bit more debatable, but are still funny...

Watch: Blinken Dies Inside While Biden Blunders Through Major Geopolitical Moment

China and Xi have a zero tolerance approach to any criticism. I wonder what old Joe will have to do to smooth things over and keep the gravy train rolling.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      A reporter asks Joe if Xi is a dictator, Joe affirms it, Blinken's reaction is absolutely hilarious...

Video clip.

ZH offers some more clips that might be a bit more debatable, but are still funny...

Watch: Blinken Dies Inside While Biden Blunders Through Major Geopolitical Moment

Oh, I LOVE that. That was definitely an involuntary reflex cringe that Blinken immediately tried to cover up. One of the thoughts going through his head was "I hope that cringe wasn't on camera!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Oh, I LOVE that. That was definitely an involuntary reflex cringe that Blinken immediately tried to cover up. One of the thoughts going through his head was "I hope that cringe wasn't on camera!"
        Watch the clip that Benny Johnson posted where they're hurriedly herding out the press before anyone can ask another question. Blinken literally looks the most uncomfortable I've ever seen a person.

Comment

I also tried to read John Kerry's expression, but that's difficult to do. He's got so much Botox pumped into his face that a twitch is hard to find.

frankenstein.jpg

Comment

The Benny Johnson caption says the clip was after Xi's statement. ?

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was after. Blinken is clearly still on edge as they're forcing the press out, hoping no one gets another question in.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was after. Blinken is clearly still on edge as they're forcing the press out, hoping no one gets another question in.
                A "Weekend At Bernie's" moment. Biden is completely oblivious that anything is wrong, as he casually removes his earpiece while grinning like an idiot. He has no clue Blinken is about to have stroke sitting next to him.

Comment

Video clip.

It is the reaction of someone thinking, "they're suppose to screen all questions from the press and he's only allowed to call on those we tell him to call on. What the #%@$# just happened?!?"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They should just replace Biden with a Roomba. Easier to control.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      China and Xi have a zero tolerance approach to any criticism. I wonder what old Joe will have to do to smooth things over and keep the gravy train rolling.
                      That didn't take long

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/International/china-bidens-dictator-rhetoric-extremely-wrong-leaders-san/story?id=104936605

China says Biden's 'dictator' rhetoric is 'extremely wrong' following leaders' California meeting

HONG KONG -- The highly-anticipated meeting between President Joe Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping has been overshadowed by Biden's comments calling Xi a "dictator" after the two leaders met on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation in San Francisco on Wednesday.

"Well, look, he is," Biden said, "He's a dictator in the sense that he's a guy who runs a country that is a communist country that's based on a form of government totally different than ours."

China condemned his words at a regular press conference in Beijing on Thursday, with Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Mao Ning saying this kind of speech is "extremely wrong," calling it "irresponsible political manipulation."

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

That didn't take long

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/International/china-bidens-dictator-rhetoric-extremely-wrong-leaders-san/story?id=104936605

China says Biden's 'dictator' rhetoric is 'extremely wrong' following leaders' California meeting

HONG KONG -- The highly-anticipated meeting between President Joe Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping has been overshadowed by Biden's comments calling Xi a "dictator" after the two leaders met on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation in San Francisco on Wednesday.

"Well, look, he is," Biden said, "He's a dictator in the sense that he's a guy who runs a country that is a communist country that's based on a form of government totally different than ours."

China condemned his words at a regular press conference in Beijing on Thursday, with Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Mao Ning saying this kind of speech is "extremely wrong," calling it "irresponsible political manipulation."

© Copyright Original Source

Progressives had no problem with advocating the circumvention the legislature when they couldn't pass "Build Back Better".
                        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

My bad, I may have been wrong. That might have occurred before his "dictator" statement. I'm not sure what statement Johnson is referring to.

Comment

This whole episode reminds me of when a AP "reporter" suggested that Trump condemn Putin while they were conducting a joint news conference. If possible, I would have had him thrown out of the room - or at least rolled my eyes and ignored him. Same thing here when asking about the definition of a dictator.

Reporters are supposed to report, not make suggestions or try to cause controversy. That is interjecting themselves into the news instead of reporting the news. Does anyone know who the reporter is? Or what qualifies the person to disrupt international relations between two nuclear powers? She is some nameless flunkie that could have caused serious damage, just like the AP idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              They should just replace Biden with a Roomba. Easier to control.
                              U.S. Best running economy in the world. Get your heads out of your specific propaganda non news bubbles and get a clue. Facts, facts, facts and you won't look like just a biased angry hater.

Comment