Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's complete destruction of the US's international authority and image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    And let another major global threat appear, and watch all of you sniveling cowards come crawling to the US, and yes, to Trump, for help.
    What if Trump is the major global threat?
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
      The US are the sniveling cowards. Seriously. They are literally so terrified and afraid of the rest of the world that they feel the need to spend trillions on an excessively sized military to defend themselves from nobody. You guys are a bunch of pee-your-pants-at-the-thought-of-someone-even-looking-in-your-direction cowardly losers. Seriously. That's seriously how I see America.

Whereas other countries say, "why do we even need a military? We're not afraid of anyone attacking us." So countries like Iceland and Costa Rica literally disbanded their military because they aren't afraid. Whereas losers like you Bill who are sniveling cowards need to arm yourselves to the gills just to sleep at night without quivering in fear.
      They aren't afraid because they know someone else will foot the bill in the unlikely case anyone wants to steal what they have (nothing worthwhile). And this is all just stupid posturing, we've seen how you're all wetting your pants at the thought of Trump destroying the current world order. You fear the end of leeching off US protection like grim death.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
        What if? It'd be absolutely hilarious to see starlight "laughing" at the US as Ubersturmfuhrer Barron I The Destroyer marches his Death Legions into Auckland and puts every man, woman and child to the sword.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

POTD
          Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

The US are the sniveling cowards. Seriously. They are literally so terrified and afraid of the rest of the world that they feel the need to spend trillions on an excessively sized military to defend themselves from nobody. You guys are a bunch of pee-your-pants-at-the-thought-of-someone-even-looking-in-your-direction cowardly losers. Seriously. That's seriously how I see America.
            You need to reconcile Trump asking the EU to defend itself (and how everyone was offended at that) with the idea that the USA protects not just itself but all of its allies.
            If it is true that we defend ourselves and all of our allies then the outsized military budget makes sense.
            If we aren't key to the defense of our allies (that is, they spend less because they know we have their backs) then why would they be offended at the USA backing away from that role?

Maybe you can afford universal health care because we cover your defense costs?
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

And what if frogs had wings?
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Whereas other countries say, "why do we even need a military? We're not afraid of anyone attacking us." So countries like Iceland and Costa Rica literally disbanded their military because they aren't afraid. Whereas losers like you Bill who are sniveling cowards need to arm yourselves to the gills just to sleep at night without quivering in fear.
                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

The US are the sniveling cowards.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!! This is PRICELESS!!!!

Seriously. They are literally so terrified and afraid of the rest of the world that they feel the need to spend trillions on an excessively sized military to defend themselves from nobody.
                  It's called deterrence, you stupid little pansy. We protect the world. We have military bases on every continent. You don't see a New Zealand Air Force base in California, do you? Because you guys aren't capable of providing more than a couple dozen cooks for a joint force.

You guys are a bunch of pee-your-pants-at-the-thought-of-someone-even-looking-in-your-direction cowardly losers.
                  We've kicked behinds in nearly every conflict we've ever been in, and have led the way in all of them. It's super easy to insult from the rear, isn't it?

Seriously. That's seriously how I see America.
                  Well, you're a moron, so...

Whereas other countries say, "why do we even need a military? We're not afraid of anyone attacking us."
                  Neither was France afraid in WW1. Or Austria in WW2. Or Kuwait in 1990. No one expects to be conquered.

So countries like Iceland and Costa Rica literally disbanded their military because they aren't afraid.
                  Wow. Iceland and Costa Rica! Impressive! What did that do? Put like 15 people out of work?

American-WW2-Squad.jpg

** Edit to add... Iceland welcomed the US Navy back to Naval Air Station Keflavik. http://www.dw.com/en/iceland-agrees-...ops/a-19369461
                  Costa Rica also relies on the US Coast Guard to patrol the waters around the tiny nation.

Whereas losers like you Bill who are sniveling cowards need to arm yourselves to the gills just to sleep at night without quivering in fear.
                  It isn't fear, stupid. It's a realization that there are very bad people in this world with guns and missiles who think what is yours should belong to them, and there are pansies like you who are too stupid to defend yourself and what is yours from those bad people. Reality is a bitch. And until you've seen it up close and first hand, like I have, you will forever remain an ignorant blowhard who sits on his well-worn posterior telling the ones who actually do the work why they are doing it all wrong.
                  Last edited by Bill the Cat; 06-13-2017, 08:22 AM.
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Comment

They paused their CS Go tournament training to go?
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Historical quibbles:
                        Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        We've kicked behinds in nearly every conflict we've ever been in, and have led the way in all of them.
                        War of 1812?
                        Neither was France afraid in WW1.
                        They were, because the Prussians had already been defeated by Prussia a few decades earlier. France allied with Russia for mutual protection.
                        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Historical quibbles:War of 1812?
                          Hence the NEARLY, and even then, we won.

They were, because the Prussians had already been defeated by Prussia a few decades earlier. France allied with Russia for mutual protection.
                          I meant to type WW2... After allying with Poland and Czechoslovakia, they didn't think they would be conquered. They fortified the Maginot Line, and assumed that would suffice. They simply didn't expect to be overrun, and relied on old technology. they didn't spend the money to keep their military formidable, and lost to those that did.
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Historical quibbles:War of 1812?They were, because the Prussians had already been defeated by Prussia a few decades earlier. France allied with Russia for mutual protection.
                            Quibble back: I assume you mean the FRENCH had already been defeated by Prussia.
                            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Trump2.jpg
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Dimbulb View Post

Another one for my "The easiest way to impersonate a liberal is to say the dumbest thing you can think of" file.

The reason other Western countries aren't afraid of being attacked is because they know the "pee-your-pants-at-the-thought-of-someone-even-looking-in-your-direction cowardly losers" will defend them thanks to the trillions we spend on our "excessively sized military".
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment