Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Leaker Busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl Marx had a totally righteous beard.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

She has been denied bail:

Source: Accused NSA leaker wanted to �burn the White House down�

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        I am an agnostic. Among humans I find that Karl Marx was in error.
        Is he any relation to Groucho? Now there was a philosopher.
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
          Is he any relation to Groucho? Now there was a philosopher.
          He couldn't hold a candle to Harpo

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            He couldn't hold a candle to Harpo
            I would hope not. It would burn his skin...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

A federal judge ordered a young woman charged with leaking classified U.S. documents to remain jailed until her trial after prosecutors argued Thursday she might possess more stolen government secrets.

Prosecutors also said 25-year-old Reality Winner might try to flee the U.S. if released on bond. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Solari told the judge Winner had written in a notebook:

Source

I imagine Mr. Burns cackling in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                I would hope not. It would burn his skin...
                There you go making assumptions again. No-one said it would be lit.
                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Source

from the article:

Well she has ONE of those characteristics, and it usually doesn't seem to help nowadays at all.

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                    There you go making assumptions again. No-one said it would be lit.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      from the article:

Well she has ONE of those characteristics, and it usually doesn't seem to help nowadays at all.
                      On Good Morning America, ABC's chief investigative correspondent Brian Ross reported that

"[She] told her family she would hide her real thoughts by playing the role of a pretty white cute girl who would braid her hair and cry. And prosecutors said she claimed to have actually coached her parents in the phone calls to play the sympathy card."

Similarly over on CBS This Morning they reported that

Meanwhile, far left actress/comedienne Rosie O'Donnell is calling her a "brave young patriot" and has contributed $1000 to her GoFundMe campaign: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06...eality-winner/

Comment

On Good Morning America, ABC's chief investigative correspondent Brian Ross reported that

"[She] told her family she would hide her real thoughts by playing the role of a pretty white cute girl who would braid her hair and cry. And prosecutors said she claimed to have actually coached her parents in the phone calls to play the sympathy card."

Similarly over on CBS This Morning they reported that

Meanwhile, far left actress/comedienne Rosie O'Donnell is calling her a "brave young patriot" and has contributed $1000 to her GoFundMe campaign: http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06...eality-winner/
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

How can Rosie O'Donnell so consistently be on the wrong side of issues?
                          Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                            Her only true talent

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                              the question should be how can Hollywood be so consistently on the wrong side of issues

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                                the question should be how can Hollywood be so consistently on the wrong side of issues
                                Because they all drink the same Kool Aid?
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment