Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Satan Won't Go There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan Won't Go There

Even Satan won't touch this:
    http://www.theamericanmirror.com/sat...-trump-behead/

I don't know what Kathy was thinking.
    She may need to step out of her bubble for a little bit.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

But it is okay when liberals do that. Imagine if a conservative or libertarian did something like that with a likeness of Obama.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      But it is okay when liberals do that. Imagine if a conservative or libertarian did something like that with a likeness of Obama.
      Remember when a rodeo clown just wore a mask of Obama - he was promptly fired.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...sense-of-humor
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

She got her message out, and now that she's apologized, she won't have to face any consequences. Liberals are good at this game.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          She got her message out, and now that she's apologized, she won't have to face any consequences. Liberals are good at this game.
          At least it was an apology rather than the I'm-sorry-if-you-were-offended crap we generally hear that puts the blame squarely on those disgusted by the behavior. Still, you have to wonder how she ever thought this stunt was a good idea.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The problem with Kathy Griffin is that she thinks she is funny. She never was.

Comment

It was not ok from any perspective. Can you document this where liberals endorsed this.

I believe that Satan would be vary happy with this, but fortunately Satan does not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                It was not ok from any perspective. Can you document this where liberals endorsed this.
                Off the top of my head Molly Ball, a staff writer with the Atlantic made it clear that she didn't have any issues with it while she was on CNN's The Lead. She even tried to turn it around and accused Trump of trying to play the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                  Well, the comic is a liberal - she obviously endorses it, so yeah, that would be at least one person.
                  Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I hope that some liberals speak up about this, to head off any more instances like this one.
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                      I hope that some liberals speak up about this, to head off any more instances like this one.
                      I see what you did there. Much better than my comparatively weak "Off the top of my head"

Comment

I saw a tweet where Chelsea Clinton condemned it roundly.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ch...rticle/2624489

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I see what you did there. Much better than my comparatively weak "Off the top of my head"
                          Way ahead of you.
                          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Way ahead of you.
                            I don't care to bump heads in another pun war.

Comment

knock it off.

Comment