Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Lindsey Graham Booed at MAGA Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsey Graham Booed at MAGA Rally

Watch Lindsey Graham—former Trump critic turned Trump supporter turned Trump critic turned Trump supporter—get booed off the stage at a MAGA rally.

https://youtu.be/dzBYuSzgmuA

*chef’s kiss* to Combover Caligula for teeing this up.

Good.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

*chef’s kiss* to Combover Caligula for teeing this up.
      Are you okay?

Also, I don't care about Graham and I doubt many do.
      Last edited by Diogenes; 07-02-2023, 01:41 PM.
      P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Are you okay?....
        He seems to be on an angry tirade --- like he was hypertriggered by something and is lashing back.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post
          Are you okay?
          It's just how he is. He's like a surly house guest who shows up every few weeks, puts his feet on your coffee table, steals money from your wallet, drinks all your booze, and then disappears again until he needs his next fix.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I doubt anyone on these boards has any love for Graham.

Comment

Whag seems to be posting a variety of threads aimed at ticking off Trump supporters/Conservatives. I think he is jealous that H_A is a better troll than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Whag seems to be posting a variety of threads aimed at ticking off Trump supporters/Conservatives. I think he is jealous that H_A is a better troll than he is.
                Mayhaps.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                  Never much cared for him. Never trusted him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Never much cared for him. Never trusted him.
                    Graham’s 4x flip flopping on Trump does seem to distinguish him from the rest. Was there ever a point that you did trust him? Say back in the Clinton administration?

I think it’s naive to “trust” any politician. None are trustworthy
                    simply because of the nature of politics, which demands fealty to special interests to secure funding and votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                      I like his "more drinking in the White House" story, but, other than that...

Comment

Graham’s 4x flip flopping on Trump does seem to distinguish him from the rest. Was there ever a point that you did trust him? Say back in the Clinton administration?

simply because of the nature of politics, which demands fealty to special interests to secure funding and votes.
                        No. My brother was living in South Carolina when he became governor and was singing his praises causing me to look into him. Even then I found him to be weaselly and particularly not trustworthy.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Oh, all Republicans would flip flop on Trump if they seen it to be in their personal political interests. Even Chris Cristie is only now flip flopping because he sees a chance to advance his political career by being the only anti Trump candidate. Where was all his criticism of Trump and his crooked administration while Trump was president. Republicans, it's difficult to find a principled one from the lot anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            Oh, all Republicans would flip flop on Trump if they seen it to be in their personal political interests. Even Chris Cristie is only now flip flopping because he sees a chance to advance his political career by being the only anti Trump candidate. Where was all his criticism of Trump and his crooked administration while Trump was president. Republicans, it's difficult to find a principled one from the lot anymore.
                            It's called "politics", Jimmy - both sides do it. Just wait til it's time to lead Joe down the hall to his nursing home room.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Trump has lost support based on his behavior after the 2020 election. Pretty hard to get upset with him for his behavior after his presidency while he was still president, right?

Comment