Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Elon Musk Blasts Biden for Targeting Kids with PRIDE Agenda: “They’re NOT Your Kids!”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elon Musk Blasts Biden for Targeting Kids with PRIDE Agenda: “They’re NOT Your Kids!”

Elon Musk Blasts Biden for Targeting Kids with PRIDE Agenda: “They’re NOT Your Kids!”

Twitter owner Elon Musk has taken issue with Joe Biden and his obsession with gender dysphoric children, which was evident at the White House PRIDE celebration.

Musk’s main concern is the government is now treating children like they are their property.

“These are our kids,” Biden’s video says, showing images of the White House draped in Pride colors.

“These are our neighbors. Not somebody else’s kids; they’re all our kids.”

“You are the government,” Musk responded. “They are NOT your kids.”

“And our children are the kite strings that hold our national ambitions aloft. It matters a great deal how we treat everyone in this country,” Biden said.

“LGBTQI+ Americans, especially children, you are loved. You are heard. And this Administration has your back,” Biden continued.

Biden has spoken about “trans kids” and the importance of providing “gender-affirming care,” or in much simpler terms, giving children ross-sex hormones, mastectomies, and irreversible gender-changing surgeries.

Musk said, “‘Gender-affirming care for minors’ is pure evil,” yet Biden continues to tout it.

Amen!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    ...And our children are the kite strings that hold our national ambitions aloft.....
    I think this is my favorite part. Biden doesn't seem to grasp that kite strings keep kites from flying away and fluttering to the ground.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I think this is my favorite part. Biden doesn't seem to grasp that kite strings keep kites from flying away and fluttering to the ground.
      He probably meant that the government are the puppet strings that keep the people under control. He is always mixing up his metaphors. Poor Joe.

Comment

“These are our kids,” Biden’s video says, showing images of the White House draped in Pride colors.

And old Joe is the relative that all the adults keep an eye to make sure he's never alone with any of the kids.

You never know when he'll want to join one of them in the shower, or get them to rub the hairs on his legs. And then there's that whole sniffing thing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

And old Joe is the relative that all the adults keep an eye to make sure he's never alone with any of the kids.

You never know when he'll want to join one of them in the shower, or get them to rub the hairs on his legs. And then there's that whole sniffing thing.
          The problem is that you people think that you know everything and therefore it should be up to you to decide what is best for other people's children rather than those children's own parents and their doctors. In other words you are the ones that want the government to be in control, or as Sparko put it, to be the puppet strings that control the people. You are the very ones fighting (for)what you say you are against, and you can't even see that.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

The problem is that you people think that you know everything and therefore it should be up to you to decide what is best for other people's children rather than those children's own parents and their doctors. In other words you are the ones that want the government to be in control, or as Sparko put it, to be the puppet strings that control the people. You are the very ones fighting (for)what you say you are against, and you can't even see that.
            very true.

The trans thing though is a mixed bag. On the one hand, you have republicans that what to deny people, even adults, the right to any sort of medical care wrt their gender dysphoria. And on the other, you have democrats that want to put sexual issues and decisions at the forefront before children long before any conceptualization of these sorts of issues might naturally form in their own minds. Denying them the right to be innocent, and the right to follow what naturally would arise within them without external influence. From what I can tell, both sides on this issue are following potentially destructive paths, and in some ways it is hard to tell which is worse. The Republican positions are overtly hateful, that much is clear, but good intentions on the Democratic side won't make bad policies good. Children need a chance to be innocent, to live free from the sexual lusts, perversions, obsessions that sometines define some adult lives. They deserve to be protected from that. But those that actually do deal with LGBTQ+ issues, especially as they pass through puberty, need access to responsible guidance and care, including in some cases medical care.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

very true.

The trans thing though is a mixed bag. On the one hand, you have republicans that what to deny people, even adults, the right to any sort of medical care wrt their gender dysphoria. And on the other, you have democrats that want to put sexual issues and decisions at the forefront before children long before any conceptualization of these sorts of issues might naturally form in their own minds. Denying them the right to be innocent, and the right to follow what naturally would arise within them without external influence. From what I can tell, both sides on this issue are following potentially destructive paths, and in some ways it is hard to tell which is worse. The Republican positions are overtly hateful, that much is clear, but good intentions on the Democratic side won't make bad policies good. Children need a chance to be innocent, to live free from the sexual lusts, perversions, obsessions that sometines define some adult lives. They deserve to be protected from that. But those that actually do deal with LGBTQ+ issues, especially as they pass through puberty, need access to responsible guidance and care, including in some cases medical care.
              I don't know all the details with respect to this issue but what I do believe is that it is not the governments business to be making these kind of decisions for people. Parents know and understand their children, and in most cases we're talking about children in their mid to late teens, and medical doctors and psychiatrists are more knowledgeable about the condition than anyone in government is. All I know is that if my kid were suffering, if he had suicidal ideation, which is at a very high rate amongst gender dysphoria children as I understand it, then I wouldn't want the government telling me, the medical professionals involved, or my child what can be done about it. Republicans are always complaining about big government and how they should keep their nose out of people's business, but they really don't believe that. To be perfectly honest I think the republican backlash to gender dysphoria has more to do with homophobia and religious beliefs than it does with their concern for the well being of children. It's the same thing the right to life groups, they pretend to care for theunborn, but as soon as a child is born it's, " you're on your own kid".
              Last edited by JimL; 06-16-2023, 11:51 PM.

Comment

I don't know all the details with respect to this issue but what I do believe is that it is not the governments business to be making these kind of decisions for people.
                So you're saying the government has no business making any medical decisions? So you don't think the government should force children to get vaccines?

Parents know and understand their children,

So if a parent wanted to pray a disease away, you would be fine with that?

and in most cases we're talking about children in their mid to late teens, and medical doctors and psychiatrists are more knowledgeable about the condition than anyone in government is.
                Doctors are also more knowledgeable about how much money they can make. Top surgery itself can bring in $40k. There's even a case of a psychologist/psychiatrist helping a woman blind herself.

All I know is that if my kid were suffering, if he had suicidal ideation, which is at a very high rate amongst gender dysphoria children as I understand it, then I wouldn't want the government telling me, the medical professionals involved, or my child what can be done about it.
                Chopping off healthy tissue and pumping hormones into a person isn't going to stop depression or delusions, it's just going to mask the actual problems. These are lifelong disfigurements.

Republicans are always complaining about big government and how they should keep their nose out of people's business, but they really don't believe that.

The current political reversal is quite interesting to live through. Democrats usually have no problem with government regulation. They typically have no problem with "The Government knows best."

To be perfectly honest I think the republican backlash to gender dysphoria has more to do with homophobia and religious beliefs than it does with their concern for the well being of children.
                One of the most vocal critics of gender ideology and cultural Marxism is an avowed atheist. Atheists, Christians, and Muslims are coming together on the issue.

It's the same thing the right to life groups, they pretend to care for theunborn, but as soon as a child is born it's, " you're on your own kid".

The kid isn't on its own, it has parents. The issue though is the lack of having both a mom and a dad in the home. There are also atheist pro life groups.

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Children need a chance to be innocent, to live free from the sexual lusts, perversions, obsessions that sometines define some adult lives. They deserve to be protected from that. But those that actually do deal with LGBTQ+ issues, especially as they pass through puberty, need access to responsible guidance and care, including in some cases medical care.
                  This medical care that you're talking about... these puberty blockers... flatline bone growth, causing osteoporosis later in life. It would be better for someone with gender dysphoria to simply identify as the opposite gender and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

The kid isn't on its own, it has parents. The issue though is the lack of having both a mom and a dad in the home. There are also atheist pro life groups.
                    That's a good answer.

Pro life groups are also pro nuclear family.

Comment

Starts off REALLY good....

I don't know all the details with respect to this issue but what I do believe is that it is not the governments business to be making these kind of decisions for people. Parents know and understand their children, and in most cases we're talking about children in their mid to late teens, and medical doctors and psychiatrists are more knowledgeable about the condition than anyone in government is. All I know is that if my kid were suffering, if he had suicidal ideation, which is at a very high rate amongst gender dysphoria children as I understand it, then I wouldn't want the government telling me, the medical professionals involved, or my child what can be done about it.

Then you have to do your standard "I hate Republicans" nonsense....

Republicans are always complaining about big government and how they should keep their nose out of people's business,
                      Smaller government, individual responsibility, yes!

but they really don't believe that.
                      I do!

To be perfectly honest

Since WHEN?

I think the republican backlash to gender dysphoria has more to do with homophobia and religious beliefs than it does with their concern for the well being of children.
                      I'm gonna call this out for the stinkin' lie that it is.

It's the same thing the right to life groups, they pretend to care for theunborn, but as soon as a child is born it's, " you're on your own kid".
                      And this is a lie straight from Hell --- our local pregnancy center is very much involved in the life of the BORN baby, providing the mother with free medical care, formula, baby furniture, clothing, diapers....

You started off the post just fine, Jimmy --- then you showed what a dishonest little you can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post
                        This medical care that you're talking about... these puberty blockers... flatline bone growth, causing osteoporosis later in life. It would be better for someone with gender dysphoria to simply identify as the opposite gender and leave it at that.
                        Or have some genuine honest counseling that such concerns are not all that uncommon, and no decision has to be made immediately.
                        Again, when most of us were kids, and a girl played baseball and climbed trees, nobody thought about drugging her up and chopping off her breasts -- we called that a "tomboy", and most girls were perfectly fine -- even PROUD -- about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post

That's a good answer.

Pro life groups are also pro nuclear family.
                          In a technical sense, I'm not pro nuclear family.

Personally I think multi-generational families are better. But yeah, pro-lifers tend to be pro-family in general.
                          Last edited by Diogenes; 06-17-2023, 06:52 AM.
                          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Or have some genuine honest counseling that such concerns are not all that uncommon, and no decision has to be made immediately.
                            Again, when most of us were kids, and a girl played baseball and climbed trees, nobody thought about drugging her up and chopping off her breasts -- we called that a "tomboy", and most girls were perfectly fine -- even PROUD -- about that.
                            I have a question for you:

There was a kid I recall from my childhood, a boy, named Jimmy Knight. This kid was girly, hung out with girls, ran like a girl, everything about him was girly. If ever there was a boy with a girl trapped inside, it was Jimmy. He caught so much hell from being the way he was too.

Paul, in the Bible, talks about "the effeminate ones". What is your view on men who are feminine, and not just their looks, but their movements and gestures are identical to a woman? The way they sit, they way they eat, laugh, cry...it's all feminine.

He got called a f@&&#t so often, that was pretty much his nickname, but I recall he stayed strong in his effeminate ways in the face of it.

I'm not sure if he was actually gay though. I haven't seen him in decades, but he stands out in my memory for just how flamboyantly feminine he was.

Comment

Over the decades, I've met many a woman who boasted how she was "quite the tomboy" when she was growing up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment