Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why do Republicans have so many sex scandals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I support Kim Davis. If liberals can strip children of the right to not have a hole drilled through their skull and their brains sucked out with a vacuum then butt pirates can wait a little longer to get their sham "marriage" license.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Yep, glad we're on the same page for once.

Having promiscuous sex does not mean you can't judge on other matters. In fact, given how much she loves men, she seems like even more qualified than normal to judge homosexual relationships.

You can never win with liberal idiots. If you're a typical gay cruising for sex in some airport bathroom then you can't condemn homosexuality because you're engaging in the practice. If you like men so much that the ink hasn't even dried on your marriage certificate before you're seeking a divorce so you can marry the third one you also can't condemn homosexuality because you're engaging in the... exact opposite practice?

Note that despite electing a rapist (Bill Clinton) progressives never set themselves to the same standards. You can enable your husband's serial rape of vulnerable interns and the tassmans of the world will wear their "I'm with her" tshirts without feeling a single drop of shame, and none of this behavior is the least bit disqualifying when it comes to having an opinion on homosexuality.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        Having promiscuous sex does not mean you can't judge on other matters...
        I had a feminist tell me I couldn't comment on women's issues because I'm a guy.
        It is just a thinly veiled attempt to shame people into surrendering their first amendment rights.
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

• Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
          I had a feminist tell me I couldn't comment on women's issues because I'm a guy.
          It is just a thinly veiled attempt to shame people into surrendering their first amendment rights.
          I have a mouth. That means I'm qualified to comment on any issue I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
            I have a mouth. That means I'm qualified to comment on any issue I want.
            More qualified than most, even.
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Next time someone says that, just say, "Did you just assume my gender?"
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                Next time someone says that, just say, "Did you just assume my gender?"
                I need to have you nearby and I'll wear an earpiece.
                That would make my life easier.

Comment

You were invading the Sorority again weren't you?

Comment