Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden mistakes Salvation Army representative for his Secret Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden mistakes Salvation Army representative for his Secret Service

picardfacepalmthumb.jpg

The man is in the Salvation Army and old Joe thought he was part of the Secret Service, even though he was just introduced as being part of the Salvation Army.

After all of this time can't he recognize folks in his Secret Service detachment?

And what does he mean that he "spent some time with the Secret Service in Poland and Ukraine"?

As opposed to every single day wherever he is for the last 18 years.

Who does he think the Secret Service is?

Take one look at the guy. Does he even remotely look like a Secret Service agent?

Didn't old Joe wonder about the uniform just a bit?

And look at the man's expression. It looks like he's fighting having to laugh in his face.

The reporter also noted that during his gaffe-filled visit that our duffer-in-chief once again promoted the lie that his son Beau died in Iraq.

How many times has he done that now?

I never thought I'd say it but Kamala is starting to look like she couldn't do worse.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

At least he wasn't following the guy home, like a puppy. Or like the time when Biden followed the secret service agent around a hedge at the White House.

One of my favorites

Comment

Actually, it reminds me of my mother when she was pretty ravaged with Alzheimer's. She got to the point where the only person she recognized reliably was my sister, and she would just lock in on her and follow her everywhere. I was talking to my mother and she saw my sister get up tp go to the bathroom, and she just bolted after her, afraid of all the strangers surrounding her.

I believe Biden is on some powerful anti-dementia drugs (possibly not yet available to the public) that help keep him focused. Sometimes they wear off at awkward moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        At least he wasn't following the guy home, like a puppy. Or like the time when Biden followed the secret service agent around a hedge at the White House.

One of my favorites

I've posted the video of old Joe getting lost on a sidewalk several times

Even though they point which way he is supposed to go (just follow the walkway), he still manages to wander off.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

He probably meant to say "salvation army" but it came out as "secret service" - at least then it might make sense, not that that explanation is any better for his mental condition.

Comment

Random fact: The song title "Seven Nation Army" came about because that's what Jack White thought the Salvation Army was called as a kid.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              He probably meant to say "salvation army" but it came out as "secret service" - at least then it might make sense, not that that explanation is any better for his mental condition.
              When the man corrected him Joe actually seemed a bit surprised.

I can't find the video that I saw last night which shows the whole exchange with captions that makes this clear.

Comment

You would have to be as stupid as a Democrat voter to think Joe is mentally fit.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  So he meant he spent time with the Salvation Army in Ukraine, then? Like when I mean to say cinnamon and it comes out as cimmanon? That sort of thing?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

So he meant he spent time with the Salvation Army in Ukraine, then? Like when I mean to say cinnamon and it comes out as cimmanon? That sort of thing?
                    I think he meant to say he spent time in Ukraine "lining my pockets" and it came out as "secret service."

Comment

So, nobody notice that Biden has never even been to Ukraine? He got as far as Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        So, nobody notice that Biden has never even been to Ukraine? He got as far as Poland.
                        He was in Kyiv often as VP, as well as Kerry and Hillary. They probably were all setting up their slush funds.

Comment

I think he meant to say he spent time in Ukraine "lining my pockets" and it came out as "secret service."
                          Now THAT sounds about right.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

He was in Kyiv often as VP, as well as Kerry and Hillary. They probably were all setting up their slush funds.
                            Yup. Should've said "while president." His linking of Poland and Ukraine suggests he was talking about his relatively recent (yet another gaffe-troubled) visit.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Yup. Should've said "while president." His linking of Poland and Ukraine suggests he was talking about his relatively recent (yet another gaffe-troubled) visit.
                              Yeah, more of his cognitive decline. He probably sees his round-the-world trip with Xi ( ) mixed in there somewhere.

Comment