Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trumps tweets something nice and ticks off snowflakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumps tweets something nice and ticks off snowflakes

I can't link to the article because it contains profanity, but if you want to find it, go to theroot.com and search for the headline.
    Last edited by Sparko; 03-09-2017, 06:58 AM.

At some point society credited liberals with the ability to read minds.
    Because of this fantastic skill they can find the molecules of hatred carefully hidden in the most benign message.

For example, I asked Stacy Johnson, an LGBTQ Media Studies major here on campus, to translate the two lines above.
    Here is the unedited translation with only the naughty bits redacted:

I hate women, they're all [redacted] and they're only here to make babies, amirite? SLAVES! I need more SLAVES so I can train them to beat up [redacted], queers and OTHER ABNORMALITIES of nature I'm so glad I [redacted] was born male so I CAN RULEAnddrive my CHEVY over bbaby ducks! YESHHHHHHHAHHHHH!

The thing is, I didn't even know I was writing all of those things but Stacy found it right there in the subtext.
    And people say her media degree is useless.
    I beg to differ.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I dont take much at face value but trump was being honest here trying to respect the role women play. We all play roles. I dont play the electrician because I am not one.
      sigpic

Comment

Trump needs to self-identify as a woman, then the left will accept him, and he can be the first woman president.

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
          Because of this fantastic skill they can find the molecules of hatred carefully hidden in the most benign message.
          Such as "microaggression" which magically turns even the most tolerant and open-minded individual into a virulent racist.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post

For example, I asked Stacy Johnson, an LGBTQ Media Studies major here on campus, to translate the two lines above.
            Here is the unedited translation with only the naughty bits redacted:

I hate women, they're all [redacted] and they're only here to make babies, amirite? SLAVES! I need more SLAVES so I can train them to beat up [redacted], queers and OTHER ABNORMALITIES of nature I'm so glad I [redacted] was born male so I CAN RULEAnddrive my CHEVY over bbaby ducks! YESHHHHHHHAHHHHH!

The thing is, I didn't even know I was writing all of those things but Stacy found it right there in the subtext.
            And people say her media degree is useless.
            I beg to differ.
            My favorite is their ability to detect what they call "dog whistles" which are described as hidden messages that only racists, homophobes, bigots... can detect. Interesting how readily they can detect them

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have often said half of my favorite people are women. That must be why liberals reject me.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                My favorite is their ability to detect what they call "dog whistles" which are described as hidden messages that only racists, homophobes, bigots... can detect. Interesting how readily they can detect them
                Hey, I heard your whistle!
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Stuff like this is why I'm glad he won. Not saying he's perfect, but this kind of stuff is just crazy.

Comment

Hmm...I think the White House intern who has the password to the Twitter account did a nice job with that one.
                    "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
                    Hear my cry, hear my shout,
                    Save me, save me"

Comment