Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Millennial Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Millennial Question

Why are all millennials all bad people?
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Simply put not all of them are. You are making a sweeping generalization.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
      This sounds like something a millennial would write.
      How are you not banned yet?
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I'm a millennial, and I approve of this thread.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
          Why are all millennials all bad people?
          Because all of their parents were hippies in the 1960s. Hippie see, Hippie do.

Comment

My parents were late boomers but had kids early. I've met millenials born on the fringe of generation x that tend to take a lot of responsibility for themselves no matter what move out early, get jobs, work their way up the latter and I've met millenials who live at home until 26 or 27 rent free literally in the basement their old room, settle in the same home town as their parents , old friends refuse to go out and see other places become activists, teachers (I think these are called "reboomers as its the largest generation since the boomers) Stay at home parents, marry early, homeschool work for multilevel marketing companies or as secreties) marry their high school sweetheart, teach all religions are ok etc and live as hippies. Some do have their own buisinesses some don't and a lot of them expect hand outs as parents have given them everything they did not have. However I strongly dissaprove of calling them snowflakes and libtards as they often are very creative and have good ideas. Society is changing and at some point the reboomers are going to be our leaders.
            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              I'm a millennial, and I approve of this thread.
              Is this some sort of passive aggressive whining?

Comment

We should have a millennial only forum.
                This would cut down the crying on Civics 101 by 95%.

The 5% is because Shunyadragon isn't a millennial.

Comment

We should have a millennial only forum.
                  a safe space?

Makes sense. Tweb is modeled after a college after all.

I nominate Mossy's area. Millennials are snowflakes, which means they like the cold. Mossy is from Canada, which is cold, therefore her area is the new Millennial Safe Space.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                    Your first mistake was taking Ernie seriously.

Comment

Is this some sort of passive aggressive whining?
                      No, pretty much just passive whining.

I simply wanted you to know that if you wanted to take an opportunity to bash millennials, I, a millennial, approve. Their politics suck, their fashion sucks, their music sucks, etc.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                        Your first mistake was taking Ernie seriously.
                        Trout, I think Adrift just called you 'Bert'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          a safe space?

Makes sense. Tweb is modeled after a college after all.

I nominate Mossy's area. Millennials are snowflakes, which means they like the cold. Mossy is from Canada, which is cold, therefore her area is the new Millennial Safe Space.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                            No, pretty much just passive whining.

I simply wanted you to know that if you wanted to take an opportunity to bash millennials, I, a millennial, approve. Their politics suck, their fashion sucks, their music sucks, etc.
                            I'm going to you if you have been sitting on writing that you haven't sent me.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I dress modestly, I'm a swing voter, too conservative for liberals and too liberals for conservatives. My life fits no where.
                              A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                              George Bernard Shaw

Comment