Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's national security failures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    And that has what to do with Trumps allegation accusing Obama of having had his communications bugged?
    Wrong thread, Jimmy.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Wrong thread, Jimmy.
      Matt 7:5
      Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
        Psa 38:7
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Hey, man, I owned up to my mistake in the other thread when you pointed it out, so why don't you take the plank out of my eye and stick it up your...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            Considering the servers and devices were wiped and the system logs with them, and the routers in her comm rack were configured not to keep any logs, what evidence do you think would exist? Most intrusions are detected through system and router/firewall logs.
            Someone leaking her emails that they hacked into would be really good evidence.
            Blog: Atheism and the City

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

It's easier to believe that the moon landings were a hoax than it is to believe that Hillary's unsecured server wasn't compromised by foreign governments.
              This is the epitome of the idiotic Brietbart slave. Comparing something for which we have proof (the moon landing) to something for which there is only speculation (Hillary's email being hacked) and thinking the latter is more believable and true than the former. This is the mind of the Brietbart cheerleader. The less evidence there is for something the more they assert it's true.

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stinker View Post
                This is the epitome of the idiotic Brietbart slave.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/u...perts-say.html

And you call yourself "The Thinker".

Comment

• And you used this "probably hacked" cite to claim that it was the email server being hacked was more believable than the Apollo moon landings.

Thinker is fully justified in his criticism, and you attempted to evade it by discarding the meat and focussing only on side issues and you didn't even get that right, since there is nothing incongruent about a Breitbart cheerleader quoting the NYT.

There is direct evidence for the moon landings, but you think they are less likely than something for which there is no direct evidence but which fits your theories. You are a conspiracy kook.
                  Last edited by Roy; 03-13-2017, 06:05 AM.
                  Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Thinker View Post
                    Someone leaking her emails that they hacked into would be really good evidence.
                    That's a rather large assumption that they were leak-worthy, that leaking them wouldn't damage potential leverage or intelligence-gathering against the US, that they cracked in and actually copied data, and a host of other things. Her IT team was thoroughly incompetent, and kept no logs, so there just is no way to prove it one way or another. We can only infer from how the cyber world works, and that says that there is a very strong likelihood that her system was compromised in some way.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

And you used this "probably hacked" cite to claim that it was the email server being hacked was more believable than the Apollo moon landings.

Thinker is fully justified in his criticism, and you attempted to evade it by discarding the meat and focussing only on side issues and you didn't even get that right, since there is nothing incongruent about a Breitbart cheerleader quoting the NYT.

There is direct evidence for the moon landings, but you think they are less likely than something for which there is no direct evidence but which fits your theories. You are a conspiracy kook.

So hyperbole and a sense of humor are foreign concepts to you, huh?

Comment

So hyperbole and a sense of humor are foreign concepts to you, huh?
                        No, I'm fine with humour. Many of your posts are hilarious.

Comment

No, I'm fine with humour. Many of your posts are hilarious.
                          Truth and humor often go hand in hand.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/u...perts-say.html

And you call yourself "The Thinker".
                            You still trust idiotic Brietbart propaganda and speculation over actual demonstrable facts. So my point still stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              That's a rather large assumption that they were leak-worthy, that leaking them wouldn't damage potential leverage or intelligence-gathering against the US, that they cracked in and actually copied data, and a host of other things. Her IT team was thoroughly incompetent, and kept no logs, so there just is no way to prove it one way or another. We can only infer from how the cyber world works, and that says that there is a very strong likelihood that her system was compromised in some way.
                              Do you know how many people want to make Hillary look bad? I'm pretty sure you could collect millions just to hack her email and leak some emails just to prove how unsecured it was. If it hasn't leaked by now, it's likely it wasn't hacked. If and when a leak emerges, then I will update my views.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Thinker View Post
                                You still trust idiotic Brietbart propaganda and speculation over actual demonstrable facts. So my point still stands.
                                Genetic Fallacy. You point fails.

Comment