Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Can't hide those Biden eyes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't hide those Biden eyes

    Disturbing.

    Not the Bee.

    Western Journal.

    Hollywood LA News.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

    Beige Federalist.

    Nationalist Christian.

    "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

    Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

    Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

    Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

    Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

    Justice for Matthew Perna!

    Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

  • #2
    I have mentioned before that he looks like a robot when he talks. He has hardly any facial movement or expression at all and when he turns his head his entire body turns with it.

    I think he is a Disney animatronic bot.

    I hear Disney should be able to fix the eye problem on their next iteration:





    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I have mentioned before that he looks like a robot when he talks. He has hardly any facial movement or expression at all and when he turns his head his entire body turns with it.

      I think he is a Disney animatronic bot.

      I hear Disney should be able to fix the eye problem on their next iteration:



      They will be moving him directly to the Hall of Presidents the day after he leaves office.

      I'm always still in trouble again

      "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

      Comment


      • #4
        The man's just recovered from covid, he's probably still doped to the gills on a variety of meds.

        As far as I know, Don Jr didn't have that same excuse when he gave a talk this week while seemingly high.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
          It's that "Covid fog" that the MSM has been prepping us for since the day it was announced he was sick. That will be the excuse rather than steadily progressing dementia for his continually odd behavior and statements for at least the next few weeks.

          I'm always still in trouble again

          "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

          Comment


          • #6
            C'mon, man! If he closes his eyes he’ll lose his place on the teleprompter and have to start over!


            Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Starlight View Post
              The man's just recovered from covid, he's probably still doped to the gills on a variety of meds.

              As far as I know, Don Jr didn't have that same excuse when he gave a talk this week while seemingly high.

              He doesn't look or sound high. He sounds excited to speak.
              That's what
              - She

              Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

              I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              Stephen R. Donaldson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                The man's just recovered from covid, he's probably still doped to the gills on a variety of meds.

                As far as I know, Don Jr didn't have that same excuse when he gave a talk this week while seemingly high.

                Quick! Over there! A distraction!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

                  He doesn't look or sound high. He sounds excited to speak.
                  Obviously that must mean he's all coked up.

                  I'm always still in trouble again

                  "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    It's that "Covid fog" that the MSM has been prepping us for since the day it was announced he was sick. That will be the excuse rather than steadily progressing dementia for his continually odd behavior and statements for at least the next few weeks.
                    Oh no. What if COVID actually clears up his dementia and he suddenly starts to make sense?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      C'mon, man! If he closes his eyes he’ll lose his place on the teleprompter and have to start over!
                      ^That.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                        I'm suspicious only because it sounded much too coherent to actually be Biden.
                        "What am I doing here?" -- Joe Biden 2021

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by seanD View Post

                          I'm suspicious only because it sounded much too coherent to actually be Biden.
                          Even old Joe has his good days.


                          Which are getting fewer and farther between.

                          I'm always still in trouble again

                          "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                          Comment

                          Related Threads

                          Collapse

                          Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Thoughtful Monk, Yesterday, 12:39 PM
                          10 responses
                          72 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post rogue06
                          by rogue06
                           
                          Started by Starlight, 08-11-2022, 01:26 AM
                          95 responses
                          525 views
                          1 like
                          Last Post rogue06
                          by rogue06
                           
                          Started by Bill the Cat, 08-09-2022, 12:30 PM
                          52 responses
                          331 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post tabibito  
                          Started by Sparko, 08-09-2022, 10:43 AM
                          22 responses
                          155 views
                          1 like
                          Last Post rogue06
                          by rogue06
                           
                          Started by firstfloor, 08-09-2022, 03:17 AM
                          56 responses
                          339 views
                          2 likes
                          Last Post Starlight  
                          Working...
                          X