Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

�Women�s March� Ousts Pro-Life Feminists from Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    Steven Crowder has just uploaded a video in regards to the march in Austin. Funny stuff.

I would link it but I don't think it's suitable since I think even censored bad language is still not allowed on this site.
    it is funny that even a former senator didn't really know what they were marching for.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Poor Jimmy. It isn't that "some transgendered person didn't feel comfortable participating" but complain they were excluded by what they called "trans-exclusionary radical feminists" (a.k.a., "TERFs"). They have praised the march held in Los Angeles and D.C. for bucking the system and including "trans women."
      Yeah, except there was no such exclusion of trans women anywhere. Its one movement, one organization. If your assertion of exclusion is true, then show me a statement from the organizers to prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Except he's right. The evidence suggests that millions of illegal ballots are regularly cast in national elections.
        There's NO evidence and this is recognised by all sides. This is yet another example of Trump Doublethink. In case you're not familiar with Orwell's dystopian novel 1984, "Doublethink" is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct. It's closely related to "Alternative Facts". Get used to it. You're going to get a lot more of it from this maniac.
        Last edited by Tassman; 01-24-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Horse hockey! That's the tune your side is singing loudly and clearly in unison, and it's a bold faced lie. This rally was all about anti-Trump. Everyone knows it. There would have been no march had Trump lost. That's the indisputable fact.
          The marches were not against Trump personally. They were against his frequently expressed misogynistic, racist sentiments and the fear of how these views will play out in the legislative process. The fact that the rallies were so well attended...possibly the largest ever in US history...is indicative of the depth of this fear.

So what? Anyone wanting to run for President has a certain amount of narcissism inherent in their personality.
          Hey, whatever his purpose, my daughter got to exploit it, AND got to represent pro-life women at the rally. So, it's a win-win. She got a 100 AND got to stick it to those pro-murder morons right in their kitchen. And she was not alone either.
          So a good Christian girl saw nothing immoral about lying, deceit and exploitation. No wonder she supports Trump.

He has no interest in dismantling any rights. Every single right you listed above is safe from Trump. Now, the SCOTUS... that may be a different story...
          It was a march primarily attended by white males and females - neither of which are typically violent at these protests. If the typical agitators were not there to cause trouble, it is of little surprise that there was little trouble had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
            There's NO evidence...
            Except for the evidence presented in the nearly half-a-dozen articles I cited.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              The marches were not against Trump personally.
              Yes, that's exactly what they were. They hate Trump. As do you.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Except for the evidence presented in the nearly half-a-dozen articles I cited.
                All of which have been debunked as either irrelevant, misinformation, or faulty studies. Not that that would matter to you MM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  All of which have been debunked as either irrelevant, misinformation, or faulty studies. Not that that would matter to you MM.
                  Yet another claim with no backup whatsoever.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

good! then it should be no problem for you to go through each one and show us where each was debunked.

(somehow I think you will dodge doing this with some lame excuse, or just ignore my post altogether and pretend it doesn't exist. That is your usual tactic)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      The marches were not against Trump personally.
                      Yes they were.

They were against his frequently expressed misogynistic, racist sentiments and the fear of how these views will play out in the legislative process.
                      And therefore, they were about hatred for Trump being the President. Had he lost, there would have been no march despite Trump's alleged positions not being any different.

The fact that the rallies were so well attended...possibly the largest ever in US history...is indicative of the depth of this fear.
                      It's more indicative of just how gullible people are and how people latch onto an idea so completely without understanding what they are really doing. Their fears are completely impossible to realize, with the exception of overturning RvW, which should be.

Yet he has never been diagnosed with clinical narcissism as per the DSM-5, has he?

So a good Christian girl saw nothing immoral about lying, deceit and exploitation. No wonder she supports Trump.
                      She didn't lie. Her libtard professor said "I will offer a free 100 quiz grade to all of my students who attend the march". It isn't my daughter's fault that her professor wasn't specific that she expected them to support the liberal morons running this farce.

Then you should have no problem explaining which right Trump is interested in dismantling. I'll give you RvW because I am in full agreement that it should be thrown into the garbage heap of history's biggest legal mistakes.

For a purpose. Madonna, like many of the attendees, are very angry and don't really care what they say to prove it.

I know. Most all of the participants have poor values, like fanatically supporting the wholesale butchery of about a million humans per year. My daughter has far better values than the disgusting foul mouthed morons who organized the rally.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        Originally posted by Tassmoron
                        The fact that the rallies were so well attended...possibly the largest ever in US history...is indicative of the depth of this fear.
                        It's more indicative of just how gullible people are and how people latch onto an idea so completely without understanding what they are really doing. Their fears are completely impossible to realize, with the exception of overturning RvW, which should be.
                        There's also the fact that George Soros funded over 50 groups to attend the protest. It wasn't grassroots, it was corporate.

Source: nytimes.com

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninth...on-washington/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

There's also the fact that George Soros funded over 50 groups to attend the protest. It wasn't grassroots, it was corporate.
                          Let's campaign against "BIG PROTEST"!!!!

Comment

Sources JimL. Prove it or admit that you are to lazy to fact check those leftest talking points you keep using.
                            Last edited by RumTumTugger; 01-25-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                              Sources JimL. Prove or admit that you are to lazy to fact check those leftest talking points you keep using.
                              We need to start a thread with all the claims Jimmy has made that were actually backed up by cites. It wouldn't be a very long thread, for sure.

Comment

• What Hillary supporters believe.

Comment