Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What A Bunch Of Brats (Removing the flag)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Bunch Of Brats (Removing the flag)

So they can't fly the american flag because it may upset the buttercups! What a bunch of spoiled, privileged brats...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

This is just another example of the Right's cry baby tendencies. Do you need a safe space seer where the American flag never comes down?

What's the matter? Are you going to cry if you don't see an American flag???

Awwww.

seer: Waahhhhh! They took down the flag!!!! Wah.

_52272673_crying-baby.gif
    Blog: Atheism and the City

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thinker View Post
      This is just another example of the Right's cry baby tendencies. Do you need a safe space seer where the American flag never comes down?

Nonsense Thinker, its these spoiled little privileged brats who can't handle opposition, and seek to shut out contrary opinions. And its my job to point out how we are ruining the youth of this nation. I mean really, do you think that kind of attitude is a good thing?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Nonsense Thinker, its these spoiled little privileged brats who can't handle opposition, and seek to shut out contrary opinions. And its my job to point out how we are ruining the youth of this nation. I mean really, do you think that kind of attitude is a good thing?
        It's called freedom seer. The supreme court decided defiling the US flag is legal. You can't cry like a baby the moment someone does something you don't like. You're acting just like the cry babies on the Left you hate.

If your whole worldview rests on a particular claim being true, you damn well better have evidence for it. You should have tons of evidence.

Comment

It's called freedom seer. The supreme court decided defiling the US flag is legal. You can't cry like a baby the moment someone does something you don't like. You're acting just like the cry babies on the Left you hate.
          Forgive me for loving my country and pointing out these liberal fascists who do not allow or abide contrary opinions. They do whatever they can to undermine freedom of speech all the while claiming to be tolerant. They are liars, hypocrites and deeply ignorant of how the benefits they so enjoy were won by the blood and sacrifice of previous generations. And I'm not crying - I'm pissed... Punks, everyone of them.

Comment

And why does their freedom get to infringe on the freedom of those who want to have a flag flying?

Once again, hypocrisy of the highest order coming from the left.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Once again Thinker, I offer you the opportunity to change your user name, since it is so inaccurate.

Comment

It just shows what a bunch of hypocrites or morons they are. Burn or remove the flag because you protest the freedoms it represents to allow you to burn or remove a flag? Does that honestly make sense to you? I'd like to see one of the little morons burn or remove an ISIS flag in one of the lands held by ISIS. THAT would impress me!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Forgive me for loving my country and pointing out these liberal fascists who do not allow or abide contrary opinions. They do whatever they can to undermine freedom of speech all the while claiming to be tolerant. They are liars, hypocrites and deeply ignorant of how the benefits they so enjoy were won by the blood and sacrifice of previous generations. And I'm not crying - I'm pissed... Punks, everyone of them.
                  Do you agree or not that burning the flag is covered under free speech?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    It just shows what a bunch of hypocrites or morons they are. Burn or remove the flag because you protest the freedoms it represents to allow you to burn or remove a flag? Does that honestly make sense to you? I'd like to see one of the little morons burn or remove an ISIS flag in one of the lands held by ISIS. THAT would impress me!
                    Part of the reason why there have been so many incidents like this is because Trump and Pence want to remove people's freedoms. It's not like team Trump is solidly constitutional. He's not. They are not burning the flag to protest the freedoms it represents, they are burning it to protest the freedoms team Trump want to remove. Mike Pence for example wants to end gay marriage. He's on record for years with that agenda. He even tried to get a gay couples arrested for even trying to sign up for marriage licenses. He's one of the most radical Right wingers in the country.

Interestingly the Christian Religious Right in the US has a lot in common with the values of ISIS.

cfe689d5a763d87cdfceba01e1d04dea.jpg

Comment

Do you agree or not that burning the flag is covered under free speech?
                      Of course it is. That is not the point. Why do the snowflakes who do not want to see the flag on campus get their way over those who do? They are so damn sensitive that they can't see the flag with out suffering from the vapors? Good grief Thinker - this is the kind of young men and women you want to see our Colleges put out? I want a free exchange of ideas and robust debate - they do not, they seek to shut down opposition on all levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Once again Thinker, I offer you the opportunity to change your user name, since it is so inaccurate.
                        No it's accurate. You can try showing it isn't if you're up to it one of these days. But let's be honest, you just aren't.

Comment

Part of the reason why there have been so many incidents like this is because Trump and Pence want to remove people's freedoms. It's not like team Trump is solidly constitutional. He's not. They are not burning the flag to protest the freedoms it represents, they are burning it to protest the freedoms team Trump want to remove. Mike Pence for example wants to end gay marriage. He's on record for years with that agenda. He even tried to get a gay couples arrested for even trying to sign up for marriage licenses. He's one of the most radical Right wingers in the country.

Interestingly the Christian Religious Right in the US has a lot in common with the values of ISIS.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19793[/ATTACH]
                          Ah, so you gather up a bunch of extremist lying commie talking points about Christians, not caring what we really believe, and I'm supposed to take that seriously?

Ethyl! It happened again! The manure spreader malfunctioned and threw the whole load all at once!!!!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Of course it is. That is not the point. Why do the snowflakes who do not want to see the flag on campus get their way over those who do? They are so damn sensitive that they can't see the flag with out suffering from the vapors? Good grief Thinker - this is the kind of young men and women you want to see our Colleges put out? I want a free exchange of ideas and robust debate - they do not, they seek to shut down opposition on all levels.
                            Look I'm on board with that. I want to see free speech on campus too. But remember that may of them are not burning the flag to protest the freedoms it represents, they are burning it to protest the freedoms team Trump want to remove.

Comment

Look I'm on board with that. I want to see free speech on campus too. But remember that may of them are not burning the flag to protest the freedoms it represents, they are burning it to protest the freedoms team Trump want to remove.
                              So? What does the flag have to do with Trump? That flag has flown over Democrat and Republican administrations. And why do they get their way over those who want the flag flown on campus? And I'm not speaking of flag burning, but about not flying it on campus. Taking it down and leaving it down because it "offends."

Comment