Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Virginia Exit Polls Spell DOOM for Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Exit Polls Spell DOOM for Joe Biden

Virginia Exit Polls Spell DOOM for Joe Biden

The exit polls from Virginia last night reveal that the state has soured on Joe Biden at record speed.

exit poll.jpg

After beating Donald Trump in the state by 10-point margin in 2020, less than one year later Biden’s approval rating is underwater in The Old Dominion.

CNN was forced to report some bad news to their audience (that’s actually awesome news) after obtaining the exit poll data last night. “They are a survey of voters whether you voted on Election Day or whether you voted early, in-person or voted by mail. This exit poll encompasses all the different methods of voting. Look at the president’s approval rating in the Commonwealth of Virginia – 23 percent strongly approve of the performance of how Joe Biden is handling his job. 20% somewhat approve. That’s a forty three percent approval rating. It’s underwater.”
    Attached Files
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Old Joe seems content to let his keepers run things for the detriment of the country just as long as what's done is bigger than what Obama did. He wants to nap in the sun and not in everyone else's shadow.

Well, I'm hoping he beats at least one Obama record. That the Democrats lose more state and federal seats with old Joe than they did under the Obamessiah.

Under Obama the Democrats lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governorships, 69 House seats, and 13 Senate seats.

Let's see if Joe can manage to do in 4 years what Obama did in eight.

Let's Go Brandon!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This probably makes the democRATS in congress that more dangerous. Just like regular rats, when cornered they become desperate. If they know they only have a few months left, they will do everything they can to make sure they get their crap passed into law and spend as much as they can on their pet projects. They will burn down the house before being evicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        This probably makes the democRATS in congress that more dangerous. Just like regular rats, when cornered they become desperate. If they know they only have a few months left, they will do everything they can to make sure they get their crap passed into law and spend as much as they can on their pet projects. They will burn down the house before being evicted.
        So far, it seems to have emboldened Manchin to stand up to the GINORMOUS Giveway of our money. We shall see.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          So far, it seems to have emboldened Manchin to stand up to the GINORMOUS Giveway of our money. We shall see.
          He's pretty much saying "See? I told you so": Manchin says 'unbelievable' Virginia results validate concerns over spending package

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Yup - so I'm hoping he holds his ground, and maybe this gives cover for some other moderate less progressive Democrats to join him.

Comment

Yup - so I'm hoping he holds his ground, and maybe this gives cover for some other moderate less progressive Democrats to join him.
              One does have to wonder what the very few remaining "moderate" Democrats are thinking when they woke up Wednesday morning. Folks like Jon Tester (D-Mont.), Chris Coons (D-Del.), Mark Kelly (D-Ariz.), and Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.).

Comment

One does have to wonder what the very few remaining "moderate" Democrats are thinking when they woke up Wednesday morning. Folks like Jon Tester (D-Mont.), Chris Coons (D-Del.), Mark Kelly (D-Ariz.), and Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.).
                We know what Nutty Nancy thinks --- PRESS ON, this is what the public clearly wants, and we have to vote on the package to see what's in the package...

Comment

We know what Nutty Nancy thinks --- PRESS ON, this is what the public clearly wants, and we have to vote on the package to see what's in the package...
                  Looks like a sizeable number of leftists think that Virginia is evidence that they should double down. It just "proved" how racist the country still is and how much stuff like CRT is needed.

Comment

Looks like a sizeable number of leftists think that Virginia is evidence that they should double down. It just "proved" how racist the country still is and how much stuff like CRT is needed.
                    It's amazing - while denying that CRT is being taught AT ALL, they defend it with everything they have.

Comment