Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Animals are not OURS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animals are not OURS!!!

The answer is speciesism. Speciesism is a misguided belief that one species is more important than another. This toxic mindset is deeply ingrained in our society, and it results in all kinds of negative consequences.

specism.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      The answer is speciesism. Speciesism is a misguided belief that one species is more important than another. This toxic mindset is deeply ingrained in our society, and it results in all kinds of negative consequences.
      PETA = People eating tasty animals!

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

People Eating Tasty Animals

Because all of God's creatures look best next to the mashed potatoes and gravy

Comment

From the same group that wants to abolish having pets but when various people came to their offices for interviews noticed how many had pets with them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You guys are not giving proper deference to this very tragic and serious issue.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You guys are not giving proper deference to this very tragic and serious issue.
              I'm sorry, I was too chicken to address the topic. I was too pig-headed to admit that I was acting like a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

I'm sorry, I was too chicken to address the topic. I was too pig-headed to admit that I was acting like a dog.
                I'm about to crush you like the miserable little cockroach you are!

Comment

I'm about to crush you like the miserable little cockroach you are!
                  I'm just horsing around. I know I'm kinda floundering around here, but it's my mule-headed nature. I can be such a jackarse at times.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

I'm just horsing around. I know I'm kinda floundering around here, but it's my mule-headed nature. I can be such a jackarse at times.
                    I actually started to put this in the Poop Deck, because it's udder nonsense, but the PETA people are not kidd-ing about this at all. They are SERIOUS about this, dog gone it!

Comment

38591802-9197457-image-a-25_1611844345059.jpg

Updated:

Instead of:
                      Chicken, say "Dinner"
                      Rat, say "Politician"
                      Snake, say "Adam Schiff"
                      pig, say "Bacon"
                      sloth, say "Pirate"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        38591802-9197457-image-a-25_1611844345059.jpg

Updated:

Instead of:
                        Chicken, say "Dinner"
                        Rat, say "Politician"
                        Snake, say "Adam Schiff"
                        pig, say "Bacon"
                        sloth, say "Pirate"
                        Idiot, say "PETA"

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Ingrid Newkirk from Peta: "A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy"
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            Ingrid Newkirk from Peta: "A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy"
                            You have to wonder if it's necessary to fail an intelligence test to be employed by or associated with PETA.

Comment

Sign of the times...we have become so successful that we have the time to pursue the trivial. This doesn't affect 99.99% of Americans and about the same percentage don't care.

On the other hand, I like the show Battle Bots. I'm wonder how long until the SPCR (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Robots) comes after the show.
                              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment