Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Spike in Black support for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
    Oh noes. How ever will the Clinton camp recover from a crushing blow like this?
    Lie more???

(that was too easy)
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I'm looking for any other evidence of this besides Breitbart. Anybody?

Well LA Times links to the same poll which is their own poll on the right (like here). But funnily they have no article (that I can find) on this.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

Well LA Times links to the same poll which is their own poll on the right (like here). But funnily they have no article (that I can find) on this.
        Demi, buddy, you've been outted by Jaecp as a Russian operative. Time to fess up!

By the way, how much does this gig pay?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Demi, buddy, you've been outted by Jaecp as a Russian operative. Time to fess up!
          Lib media go on and on about Trump-Russia conspiracy, then their useful idiots parrot, which is very very silly but also funny so okay.

Then they go after me

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
            It may come from this but that was done back in early June. Heck, Bernie Sanders was still technically in the race back then.
            Nope. It came from the stats I posted from Reuters/Ipsos just the other day, even with them stacking the deck with almost 20% more that identify as Democrats than Republicans.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/doc..._8.17_.16_.pdf

Capture.jpgcap1.jpg
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Lib media go on and on about Trump-Russia conspiracy, then their useful idiots parrot, which is very very silly but also funny so okay.

Then they go after me
              OK, if this alleged Russian Spy who is here to steal the election can use "their" properly, WHY CAN'T EVERYBODY ELSE?!?!?!?!?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

OK, if this alleged Russian Spy who is here to steal the election can use "their" properly, WHY CAN'T EVERYBODY ELSE?!?!?!?!?
                They're is know weigh two no.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Then they go after me
                  Well actually I kinda see anyone familiar with Trumps politics who is pro Trump, as being pro Putin and Pro Russia as well anyway, so operative or not, who cares, you're still a Putin, Russia supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Well actually I kinda see anyone familiar with Trumps politics who is pro Trump, as being pro Putin and Pro Russia as well anyway, so operative or not, who cares, you're still a Putin, Russia supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

Cold War is over, man! Get head out of 1980s!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      They're is know weigh two no.
                      Not gonna go there..... not gonna go there......

Comment

More interesting poll numbers:

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Clinton 43, Trump 45 Trump +2
                        Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein CBS News/YouGov Clinton 46, Trump 40, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Clinton +6
                        Iowa: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein CBS News/YouGov Clinton 40, Trump 40, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Tie
                        North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Gravis Clinton 38, Trump 39, Johnson 10, Stein 2 Trump +1
                        South Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Gravis Trump 41, Clinton 37, Johnson 7, Stein 3 Trump +4
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Trump is up by 2 in Florida according to FAU polls.
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Anecdotally, and on topic, we had two African-American men with their families in Church Sunday morning. During the service, I made a passing reference to the state of affairs in our nation, and the need for an honest-to-goodness Holy Ghost revival.

I visited briefly (as is my custom) with both visiting families, and they seemed to really enjoy the service.

At our Tuesday morning men's meeting, one of my guys asked, "hey, did you get a chance to talk to that new guy... Jerry?" I responded, "yeah, briefly, he seemed like a really great guy, and I think he enjoyed the service". Charlie raised his eyebrows, and I said, "what?"

Charlie said, "he makes YOU sound like a pinko leftist commie!"

And one of the other guys said, "yeah, and Raymond (the other visiting African-American) was nodding his approval when Jerry was ranting".

So, there ya have it! ALL Blacks support Trump!

Comment

Anecdotally, and on topic, we had two African-American men with their families in Church Sunday morning. During the service, I made a passing reference to the state of affairs in our nation, and the need for an honest-to-goodness Holy Ghost revival.

I visited briefly (as is my custom) with both visiting families, and they seemed to really enjoy the service.

At our Tuesday morning men's meeting, one of my guys asked, "hey, did you get a chance to talk to that new guy... Jerry?" I responded, "yeah, briefly, he seemed like a really great guy, and I think he enjoyed the service". Charlie raised his eyebrows, and I said, "what?"

Charlie said, "he makes YOU sound like a pinko leftist commie!"

And one of the other guys said, "yeah, and Raymond (the other visiting African-American) was nodding his approval when Jerry was ranting".

So, there ya have it! ALL Blacks support Trump!
                              Yep. I can confirm. All of my black friends support Trump too (or at least do NOT support Hillary)

Even my white friends do too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Yep. I can confirm. All of my black friends support Trump too (or at least do NOT support Hillary)

Even my white friends do too!
                                Well, there it is! We don't need no stinkin election!

Comment