Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bernie, Pocahontas sell out; Occupy v2.0 back to occupying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
    What did you expect him to do? I don't think he wants to divide the Democrats and have Trump win.
    Ted Cruz should have served as a role model.

Comment

Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
      What did you expect him to do?
      Prepare for next election? If cankles wins, bound to get more hated; otherwise Trump has good chance of screwing up!

Instead Bernie sold out big time! Backstabbed cause and followers!! Burned bridges! And for what??
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
        Prepare for next election? If cankles wins, bound to get more hated; otherwise Trump has good chance of screwing up!

Instead Bernie sold out big time! Backstabbed cause and followers!! Burned bridges! And for what??
        Bernie Sanders is 75 years old right now. I really doubt he's doing anything to prepare for the next election because I can't imagine he'd try to run at that age.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
          Bernie Sanders is 75 years old right now. I really doubt he's doing anything to prepare for the next election because I can't imagine he'd try to run at that age.
          Expected response!

Have imagination! He can find worthy successor(s) and prepare for next round!!

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
            He can find worthy successor(s) and prepare for next round!!
            Forgot to say: this assuming that Bernie cares more about movement than own gain!!!

In other news college students get free education on how politics really really work!

Comment

Sanders caucused with the democrats, not the republicans, for a reason. He forced the democrats back to the progressive left where they belong after being pulled further and further to the corrupt right because their democrat constituency doesn't participate in supporting them. Sanders campaign was about opening peoples eyes to the inherent corruption of the system that many republican pols embrace and democratic pols go along with in order to stay in office. Sanders is only an independent because the democratic party doesn't fight hard enough for the principles that the party actually stands for, i.e. a government that actually represents and works in the best interests of all the people, not just for the ones who pay them off.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Sanders caucused with the democrats, not the republicans, for a reason. He forced the democrats back to the progressive left where they belong after being pulled further and further to the corrupt right because their democrat constituency doesn't participate in supporting them. Sanders campaign was about opening peoples eyes to the inherent corruption of the system that many republican pols embrace and democratic pols go along with in order to stay in office. Sanders is only an independent because the democratic party doesn't fight hard enough for the principles that the party actually stands for, i.e. a government that actually represents and works in the best interests of all the people, not just for the ones who pay them off.

You mean like how Bernie Sander's campaign was working on ways to be paid off as Buzzfeed reports here:

I almost feel sorry for you that you seriously believe that your Democrat overlords actually care about you.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post

You mean like how Bernie Sander's campaign was working on ways to be paid off as Buzzfeed reports here:

I almost feel sorry for you that you seriously believe that your Democrat overlords actually care about you.
                  Did you even read the memo Lilpix? I doubt it. There is nothing untoward about requesting a plane to be funded by the DNC in order to campaign on behalf of the DNC and the platform negotiated and agreed upon between Clinton and Sanders.

Comment