Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Wikileaks releases DNC emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's no wonder Bernie caved: http://www.govtslaves.info/comprehen...dy-count-list/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Ah so you are one of THEM!

Those who claim they want someone honest in politics, yet votes for a proven liar and criminal. Sweep it all under the rug. OK I got it. Carry on!
      I will vote for whoever is on the ballot that I feel will best accomplish the goals that I want done. I supported and worked for Sanders because he is an honest man in politics. I'm still going to vote against Trump, even if I don't feel great about it. Politics is about compromise.

But please, really, find me something bad enough that I can convince other people to vote 3rd party. I just haven't seen anything actionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
        I will vote for whoever is on the ballot that I feel will best accomplish the goals that I want done. I supported and worked for Sanders because he is an honest man in politics. I'm still going to vote against Trump, even if I don't feel great about it. Politics is about compromise.

But please, really, find me something bad enough that I can convince other people to vote 3rd party. I just haven't seen anything actionable.
        have you seen the outfits that Hillary wears?

Comment

And I guess it is OK for Dems to be racist:

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
            You know considering that Assange et al tried to do the same thing with the last elections in our country, I do actually find myself in the odd position of being in sympathy with the DNC.
            I still think the FBI has shown Clinton to be incompetent.
            And Assange is claiming that there is more to come that will be even worse for Clinton.
            Mhmm,

Particularly because with data dumps like these it is extremely easy to insert a few, damning fake emails in with the tens of thousands of "can you make sure to bring an extra latte for steve" or whatever. He could more or less release anything and something like 70% of the US would give it credibility

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              have you seen the outfits that Hillary wears?
              She looks like Stalin's housekeeper...

Comment

I'd rather we discuss the Israel Palestine thing you asked me about, Sparko. This is kind of boring. You guys all think Hillary is Satan's lapdog or whatever and without something concrete and actionable its just more conservative echo chamber that, since the early 90's, have been thrown at her, almost exclusively by her political opponents, that never seemed to stick.

I'd really love it, sincerely and truly, if there was a smoking gun but there just isn't and it makes me sad :(

Comment

This just in..... Kremlin dismisses US Democratic email hack claims as 'absurd'

The thread can now be closed!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    This just in..... Kremlin dismisses US Democratic email hack claims as 'absurd'

The thread can now be closed!
                    I personally find the whole assertion kind of amusing. Even if we assume Russia was behind the hacks, is still doesn't excuse the behavior of the DNC or the media. I guess when your candidate is under attack though, any distraction will due (even when you were making fun of Romney, back in 2012, for saying Russia was our biggest geopolitical enemy).
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I'd rather we discuss the Israel Palestine thing you asked me about, Sparko. This is kind of boring. You guys all think Hillary is Satan's lapdog or whatever and without something concrete and actionable its just more conservative echo chamber that, since the early 90's, have been thrown at her, almost exclusively by her political opponents, that never seemed to stick.

I'd really love it, sincerely and truly, if there was a smoking gun but there just isn't and it makes me sad :(
                      Lol, then why did you just insinuate a couple posts earlier that fakes might have been slipped in to the data dump?

And you can keep sticking your head in the sand, but if someone is 30% underwater on trustworthiness, then something is undeniably sticking. Of course, I don't think Hillary is Satan's lapdog either.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        govtslaves.info?
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          govtslaves.info?
                          It's the least biased source he could find

Comment

Lol, then why did you just insinuate a couple posts earlier that fakes might have been slipped in to the data dump?

And you can keep sticking your head in the sand, but if someone is 30% underwater on trustworthiness, then something is undeniably sticking. Of course, I don't think Hillary is Satan's lapdog either.
                            No, I think Russia might use their cutouts to plant some fake info in a future dump, but I think I said something like we couldn't know? I don't remember exactly and I'm on my phone. I'm basically regurgitating what an intelligence analyst that I trust who has focused on Russia for ages told me. It's something to keep in mind, not a claim of fact and if I insinuated that I did not intend to.

As for her being underwater? The last time I saw a trustworthiness poll trump had a more favorable score by a solid 1%. Each candidate is the most disliked either party has ever run. I dunno, the claims of her general untrustworthy nature have been around so long that I guess they stuck. Even working Sanders stuff there were rarely specifics, you know? It's just general

Comment

govtslaves.info?
                              Works for me...

Comment

I wanted a smoking gun in those emails. I wanted something so damning, so unconscionable, that Hillary not conceding would provide a moral justification for even someone like me, a democratic PCO, someone who works in campaign management, and someone who sits on executive boards for democraticly aligned organizations to vote for a 3rd party candidates.
                                Remind me of some atheists' demanding 'smoking gun' for God!!
                                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment