Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

JebBush.Com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JebBush.Com

.... redirects to DonaldTrump.Com

ooooops!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

ooooops!
    Looks like Donald trump team pulled a bit of shenagains there and Jebbush's team forgot to make sure they couldn't'. . this is the official site

after finaly getting to watch one of the debates my respect for Trump which wasnt' to good anyway has fallen quite a bit.

why anyone would support someone who listens and believes the crap coming from the the likes of Michael Moore and the 911 truthers I will never know.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 02-16-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
      Looks like Donald trump team pulled a bit of shenagains there and Jebbush's team forgot to make sure they couldn't'. . this is the official site

after finaly getting to watch one of the debates my respect for Trump which wasnt' to good anyway has fallen quite a bit.

why anyone would support someone who listens and believes the crap coming from the the likes of Michael Moore and the 911 truthers I will never know.

After I watched 10 minutes of the debate with Donald Trump the only thing I could think of was a white trash redneck who had money.....
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

since there are no good republicans to vote for, and the democrats have Hillary and Sanders, I think we should all vote for Trump, just to piss off the democrats. If he got elected, most of the hardcore democrats would run for the hills or commit ritual suicide. It's a win/win for us.

Comment

If somehow Trump won he'd either realize that he'd be a president and not a king, and that means he holds a very small rudder of a very large ship.

Or you'd get the next Nixon, only more incompetent.

Comment

ooooops!
            Saw this myself. I had a good chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              since there are no good republicans to vote for, and the democrats have Hillary and Sanders, I think we should all vote for Trump, just to piss off the democrats. If he got elected, most of the hardcore democrats would run for the hills or commit ritual suicide. It's a win/win for us.
              I think it's worth a shot to be honest. Everybody who has tried taking him has ended up losing. He has been sniping the other Republican candidates off the list really well and typically speaking I think Clinton and Sanders would actually be easy targets for him.

Comment

Reminds me of the last election here in NZ.

In a previous election round the NZ Labour party had a website (Labour2008. something) that they let die after the elections. Well because the NZ Labour party is rather tight on funding, the one Labour candidate re-used her old election hoardings that had the URL on it. A mate of mine snapped it up and used it to publish things poking fun at the various Labour candidates.
                Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Ovious View Post
                  I think it's worth a shot to be honest. Everybody who has tried taking him has ended up losing. He has been sniping the other Republican candidates off the list really well and typically speaking I think Clinton and Sanders would actually be easy targets for him.
                  Trump's support has remained steady at about 35% of voters. He's not losing any supporters but he's not gaining anybody, either. I don't think his numbers would get that much higher in a general election.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    Trump's support has remained steady at about 35% of Republicans (about 15% of voters, 10% of people).
                    fixed it for you.
                    Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Trump's support has remained steady at about 35% of voters. He's not losing any supporters but he's not gaining anybody, either. I don't think his numbers would get that much higher in a general election.
                      If Trump is the nominee, I'm probably gonna vote 3rd party.
                      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                        If Trump is the nominee, I'm probably gonna vote 3rd party.
                        Trump IS the 3rd party.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I don't know - he'll appeal to the anti-establishment liberals, and I wouldn't think they'd see him as a "real conservative", so a lot of the democrats who are sick of the system might vote for him.

Comment

I don't know - he'll appeal to the anti-establishment liberals, and I wouldn't think they'd see him as a "real conservative", so a lot of the democrats who are sick of the system might vote for him.
                            I think his statements have been too discriminatory to garner much of a liberal vote. I don't see a lot of women voting for him.
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                              I think his statements have been too discriminatory to garner much of a liberal vote. I don't see a lot of women voting for him.
                              Apart from the ones who are already voting for him of course. The thing is the media have made his statements to be worse than they actually were. I'm not saying his original statements were fine but the media did play them up a lot.

Comment