Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Problems with Heliocentrism

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
    The balloon is on Earth, thus on the ecliptic plane.

{Roy: Please add "ecliptic plane" to the list.}
    At this point and time, it might be easier to make a list of the things JM does have a grasp on.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnMartin View Post
      Yet another avoidance of the problem. You are improving though. No more foul mouth.

JM
      Again nutjob, the 'problem' is that you don't understand what gravity actually is.

Now are you going to tell me what I said that is so 'foul mouthed' and what I have said that is any different than what everybody else has said or not?
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

The balloon is on Earth, thus on the ecliptic plane.

{Roy: Please add "ecliptic plane" to the list.}
        BS and BN are below and above the earth and hence below and above the ecliptic plane. The Helio model has been invalidated.

JM

Comment

No you haven't.

The gravimeter discussion is completely apropos the Helio issue.
          I don't think so. You ignored the rebuttal and carried on anyway.

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            I am trying to get you to think for yourself and reason out the answers for yourself. Lawyers dont do that. they just want you to answer their questions. I pose a situation or example and ask you to reason out the why behind it. Is that so wrong? dont you want to think for yourself?

or are you upset that my questions expose your trolling for what it is? my counters to your claims are simple and easily understood. I dont resort to math formulas or scientific jargon. I use example like simple geometry to show that a flat eath cant have eclipses, or perspective to show you how the horizon would work on a flat earth, and so on. There is no room for you to troll, so you are forced to just ignore my posts, or make some completely ridiculous answer that nobody believes you yourself believe thus exposing your troll.
            More sophistic reasoning. Occasionally you have some good points. when you have been answered, you usually ignore the post and make arbitrary claims about my person.

JM

Comment

And your answer is...
              Answer the problem with Helio and stop playing games about an issue that is trivial. The aether model is another model. This thread is about the problems with Helio.

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                Again nutjob, the 'problem' is that you don't understand what gravity actually is.

Now are you going to tell me what I said that is so 'foul mouthed' and what I have said that is any different than what everybody else has said or not?
                You don't know what gravity is either. I know what NM says gravity is in its model. NM does not account for satellites above a earth with changing v.

Helio remains an invalidated model. This has long been known by the science community. That's why they ignore the earth's elliptical orbit when explaining satellite orbits around the earth. The Helio model is a complete con.

JM

Comment

You don't know what gravity is either. I know what NM says gravity is in its model. NM does not account for satellites above a earth with changing v.

Helio remains an invalidated model. This has long been known by the science community. That's why they ignore the earth's elliptical orbit when explaining satellite orbits around the earth. The Helio model is a complete con.
                  Yeah it does nutjob, but you keep avoiding the answer and pretending you haven't been answered because it would invalidate your insanity. It's not that difficult and the answer has already been given. These satellite's are in orbit around the earth and in turn are in orbit around the sun. Basic stuff and not that difficult to figure out, unless you just don't want to understand it and ignore that the answer has already been given.
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Yeah it does nutjob, but you keep avoiding the answer and pretending you haven't been answered because it would invalidate your insanity. It's not that difficult and the answer has already been given. These satellite's are in orbit around the earth and in turn are in orbit around the sun. Basic stuff and not that difficult to figure out, unless you just don't want to understand it and ignore that the answer has already been given.
                    The satellites are in orbit around the earth with a variable v, because of many and varied answers given on this thread. All the answers are contrary to the others, indicating the NM-Helio model is a con. The many and varied answers are complemented with dogmatic claims and ad-hominems.

JM

Comment

The satellites are in orbit around the earth with a variable v, because of many and varied answers given on this thread. All the answers are contrary to the others, indicating the NM-Helio model is a con. The many and varied answers are complemented with dogmatic claims and ad-hominems.

JM
                      In other words, you can't refute it, so you refuse to believe it. Got to love that nutcase logic, at work.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

In what way are they contrary?

Well, it doesn't really matter. So many things make geocentrism unworkable. Geostationary satellites trivially disprove it. The world moved past geocentrism a very long time ago.
                        Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

In other words, you can't refute it, so you refuse to believe it. Got to love that nutcase logic, at work.
                          Truth is one, error is many. The many proposed contrary solutions to the Helio satellite problem indicates an error within the model. Also the unanswered rebuttals also indicate an error within the model.

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
                            In what way are they contrary?

Well, it doesn't really matter. So many things make geocentrism unworkable. Geostationary satellites trivially disprove it. The world moved past geocentrism a very long time ago.
                            So you think. Do those Geostationary satellites move along with the changing earth's v in space? The earth's velocity change is +-3,600 km/hr over about every 3 months. Jet thrusters don't account for the v change. What then does? Gravity doesn't work either. The Geostationary satellites are strong evidence for a stationary earth.

JM

Comment

So you think. Do those Geostationary satellites move along with the changing earth's v in space?
                              Yes, they do. They're in orbit around the Sun just like the Earth. The have the same average acceleration toward the Sun. And they orbit the Earth at the same time.

And if the Earth is fixed in space, the geosynchronous satellites could not be in orbit around the Earth, since they have to maintain a position above a fixed point on Earth. They would fall down.
                              Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

BS and BN are below and above the earth and hence below and above the ecliptic plane. The Helio model has been invalidated.

JM
                                Every place on Earth is less than 0.004 degree off the ecliptic.

Arctan(8000/93000000)

Geo/FE/whatever nutism you believe is invalidated.

Comment