Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Yet *more* evidence for a young creation ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Lao, having just reread what I wrote to you before - it would be appropriate (in fact dead on) to beagle but was waaaaaay too much to you so you have my sincere apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post

(snip still more juvenile posturing)

Oh great. Not only do we get to hear the angry Fundy nutter butcher science and mathematics, we have to listen to how Saint Mikey is the only True Christiantm posting here.

I bet you're a "born again", right? Those kind are the worst when it comes to angry attacks on everyone and I do mean everyone who doesn't follow their exact beliefs. They even need to make up bogus strawman targets to rail at just like you've done here. I'm told it's a defense mechanism because they need to continually reassure themselves they made the right choice, to make themselves feel less worthless. Is that it Mikey? is that why you're so hostile and unhinged all the time?

Comment

I came into this thread stating straight up front I was no YEc but OEC and considered radioactive dating to be solid at the moment. It wasn't enough because EGAD!!! I dared to say that YECs might have ONE POINT. That is the extent of your hate, vitriol and arrogant ignorance. Add that to your math dullness and that you can't even pick your first Clock to be a real one but easily debunked by three points you STILL cannot answer and tell me again why you are even worthy of my time?
        LOL! That's it Mikey, beat that chest and declare yourself the winner again! Amazing an ignorant untrained layman like yourself can show the actual scientists and mathematicians posting here everything they know about science is wrong but hey, this is Saint Mikey the TrueChristiantm we've got!

Looks like your work here is done. Your devastating Creationist PRATTS and backwards logic have left mainstream science in a smoking shambles. Time to move to your next target. I hear EvolutionFairyTale is having problems with those darn evil atheist scientists. UP UP AND AWAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
          I bet you're a "born again", right? Those kind are the worst when it comes to angry attacks on everyone and I do mean everyone who doesn't follow their exact beliefs.
          Great news young Beagle pup - by that definition you must have been born again!! You have angry attacks against any YEC that doesn't follow your exact beliefs on the age of the earth and even OECs who say the YECs might have one good point

Unfortunately on Christian issues. You still get

no vote

Try working on getting an admitted atheist elected to the white house - that might happen.....when you are old and grey but more likely beyond.

Comment

I hear EvolutionFairyTale is having problems
            LOL....Prophet Mike right again. So you got kicked out of there tooo (or got the door slammed rightfully in your face)revealing that you are going around to all the Christian forums like the atheist fundie groupee the Prophet Mike said you were.

Hilarious how they give themselves away without even knowing they are.

Comment

Great news young Beagle pup - by that definition you must have been born again!! You have angry attacks against any YEC that doesn't follow your exact beliefs on the age of the earth and even OECs who say the YECs might have one good point
              LOL! Yep, I nailed it! A "born again" with no self esteem who need to attack everything and everyone including his fellow Christians to make himself feel less worthless. I feel sorry for you Mikey, seriously.

Comment

LOL! Yep, I nailed it! A "born again" with no self esteem who need to attack everything and everyone including his fellow Christians to make himself feel less worthless. I feel sorry for you Mikey, seriously.
                Fellow Christians who group all YECs as doing something and REFUSE to say some instead of all need rebuke. Christian teaching. Ones that claim to know minds and intent the same and still

You get no vote.

Save up the lunch money for the china trip so you can TRY and lecture chinese how to be good chinese speakers. You will have more hope of that....Now don't disturb me again. You can't expect to move around while I am chewing. bad form ;)

LOL! That's it Mikey, beat that chest and declare yourself the winner again!
                Don't need to. You laying on the mat grumbling says it all. You are even losing this exchange.....lol
                Last edited by Mikeenders; 12-12-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Fellow Christians who group all YECs as doing something and REFUSE to say some instead of all need rebuke. Christian teaching. Ones that claim to know minds and intent the same and still
                  You probably haven't noticed in all your angry flaming but this is a Science forum. We have religious and non-religious of all types discussing scientific issues. If you want to proselytize there's a separate forum for that. Here YECs don't get a pass from other Christians just because they're Christian. YECs get taken to school because of the anti-science inanity of their claims, just like your claims got smoked.

I know you born-agains love to play the persecuted victim but that dog won't hunt here.

Comment

You probably haven't noticed in all your angry flaming but this is a Science forum.
                    great then you can get back to science because your comments on Christians and who is devout and "born again", even if you were minimally qualified on the subject, is about science how?

How about FINALLY answering the three points made against your Coral clock garbage you keep running from answering in any meaningful way??? Maybe some time before the new year or are you waiting for 2017 instead?

You might as well get to trying that (although you will flop) because in this present exchange you are only showing you can't keep up. Its in both our interests you stop trying to do what you can't because in a battle of wits I'm very likely to be prosecuted for shooting a totally unarmed boy.
                    Last edited by Mikeenders; 12-12-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Furthermore from .6 hours to . 7 hours is a difference of minutes not even seconds and since every minutes results in millions of years difference you would be way off

So if your round to .6 drop off to .6 then it cannot be exact in most cases (as explained above) to the matter of minutes FOR OBVIOUS DROP DEAD BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD REASONS (if you guys had one)

We are talking about what the decimal .6 hours would actually be trying to represent and real numbers in the calculation which very much is in seconds so your measurement limits is just fluff and nonsense.
                      So what does it represent, Mikey? You're very cocksure for some-one who has only attempted three very simple calculations in this thread and has blundered badly in all of them.

I reckon the difference between 0.6 hours/day and 0.7 hours/day is about 6.4% of the total effect over 280 million years. I calculated this in my head, so it may be wrong, but I'm fairly confident since I did the maths in two different ways and got the same answer.

Let's see your answer.
                      Stop worrying your brain with more complicated maths and go back and learn the basics
                      You've shown no sign so far that you can cope with even the basics. I don't think you can, and I think you'll duck this opportunity to demonstrate that you can because you know how incapable you actually are.

So... what does the difference between 0.6 hours/day vs 0.7 hours/day represent with respect to the change in day length over 280 million years?

How big are your cojones?
                      Last edited by Roy; 12-12-2015, 11:18 AM.
                      Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                          So what does it represent, Mikey? You're very cocksure for some-one who has only attempted three very simple calculations in this thread and has blundered badly in all of them.
                          I am cocksure because you've demonstrated your incompetence in math three straight times and have only the bluster of yourself and your atheist comrades to cover your rear end AND because in your last post you have only made a FOOL out of yourself yet AGAIN

I reckon the difference between 0.6 hours/day and 0.7 hours/day is about 6.4% of the total effect over 280 million years. I calculated this in my head, so it may be wrong, but I'm fairly confident since I did the maths in two different ways and got the same answer.
                          As usual you are totally confused and embarrassing yourself to any honest person (granted what saves you is there are few of those in this thread) .6 hours and .7 hours I brought up has to do with the exact claim. Its not the difference between the sources. Has nothing to do with over 280 million years. Get some glasses and stop being so muddled and incompetent. the difference between Beagle's source and The NASA source is not .1 in the latter instance (it was either .5 or .6 hours - you are boring me so much I can't even be bothered checking again which). You are totally clueless

So... what does the difference between 0.6 hours/day vs 0.7 hours/day represent with respect to the change in day length over 280 million years?

the size of coconuts to your pea head circumference poor Roy. The difference between the sources is not .1. .6 to .7 HAS TO DO WITH THE 36 MINUTE EXACT CLAIM - (which your atheist comrade already stated I am on the right side of but disingeniously back-handedly tries to imply I might have mistakek my way into being right on)

You have only embarrased yourself AGAIN

The comedy hour of atheist clowns just keeps going.
                          Last edited by Mikeenders; 12-12-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Oh please fabricate like you always do because you have no conscience whatsoever some more. anyone can see on the first page that you people were already going at Jorge and just winding up .
                            Not in my case. My first post in this thread was long after you joined it - and your response was a dazzling display of arrogance, incompetence and hostility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                              Not in my case. My first post in this thread was long after you joined it - and your response was a dazzling display of arrogance, incompetence and hostility.
                              Yep in your case too. I've read you in other threads and base don your hostility toward Christians you coming late to the party changed nothing to how you respond.

Comment

the size of coconuts to your pea head circumference poor Roy. The difference between the sources is not .1. .6 to .7 HAS TO DO WITH THE 36 MINUTE EXACT CLAIM - (which your atheist comrade already stated I am on the right side of but disingeniously back-handedly tries to imply I might have mistakek my way into being right on)
                                So, no cojones at all then. No calculation offered. Not even for 0.6 hours/day instead of 0.1 hours/day.

Just a load of misspelt insults, evasion and self-serving garbage, as anticipated.

Comment