Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Anti-Vax Wisdom: Aspirin Cures Polio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time I've read all this. My response:

Bhwhahaha. Bhwhahaha. Bhwhahaha aaaaaahhhahahahaha!
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by JonF View Post
      Is that why you are doing your best to demonstrate trolling to them?
      You don't know the definition of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniskeptical View Post
        You don't know the definition of the word.
        So, you REALLY believe this anti vaccine stuff? Silly human!!!!!
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          So, you REALLY believe this anti vaccine stuff? Silly human!!!!!
          Not all of it. But since the CDC recommends 42 adult-sized vaccines for my nieces or nephews, I am not obeying, or even bending my butt over so they can do it to anyone that age. "Vaccine science" may have produced antibiotics, but the vaccines themselves are a Edited by a Moderator worthless treatment for any disease. I even believe Disney knew which vaccine would give kids measles, and gave it to their guests. Disney isn't good for children anymore. I am not lame as to say it was a Measles vaccine. It was probably a more potent germ weakened by the vaccination process.

Since reporting of side effects is discouraged, and no one suspects vaccines for disease, disease caused by vaccines is undereported. Only a general "unrelated" outbreak two weeks later is usually reported, and vaccines are not even suspected.

Moderated By: rogue06

Vulgarities not permitted. You've already received an infraction for this very word

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 05-26-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Not all of it. But since the CDC recommends 42 adult-sized vaccines for my nieces or nephews, I am not obeying, or even bending my butt over so they can do it to anyone that age. "Vaccine science" may have produced antibiotics, but the vaccines themselves are a Edited by a Moderator worthless treatment for any disease. I even believe Disney knew which vaccine would give kids measles, and gave it to their guests. Disney isn't good for children anymore. I am not lame as to say it was a Measles vaccine. It was probably a more potent germ weakened by the vaccination process.

Since reporting of side effects is discouraged, and no one suspects vaccines for disease, disease caused by vaccines are undereported. Only a general "unrelated" outbreak two months later is usually reported, and vaccines are not even suspected.
            Put your kids in a bubble. They're exposed to more antigens, formaldehyde, and other stuff every day than the whole vaccine schedule. If they can't handle the stuff in the vaccines, they shouldn't be eating or drinking anything(pears contain way more formaldehyde than vaccines do, in fact a baby makes more of the stuff every day). Or playing outside with all the germs, dust, pollon, etc. It's the dose that makes the poison, Goofus.
            Last edited by rogue06; 05-26-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
              Put your kids in a bubble. They're exposed to more antigens, formaldehyde, and other stuff every day than the whole vaccine schedule. If they can't handle the stuff in the vaccines, they shouldn't be eating or drinking anything(pears contain way more formaldehyde than vaccines do, in fact a baby makes more of the stuff every day). Or playing outside with all the germs, dust, pollon, etc. It's the dose that makes the poison, Goofus.
              No, I don't agree. Formaldehyde seems to have been balanced with ammonia to prevent sickness; if I am not mistaken.

Comment

I think you should get the symptoms which I had. High fever, stuffed nose, and lungs, and major arthritic-like for 5 days. Perhaps, you should use a live polio vaccine to get it. You'd probably cop-out and take aspirin the first day.
                I had advanced cancer the other day, but I put on my lucky socks and now I am cured.

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  Yeah, he does remind me of John Martin when it comes to believing in crazy theories. He might just be a good old fashion crank.
                  nah. he just likes to post junk like this to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    I had advanced cancer the other day, but I put on my lucky sock and now I am cured.
                    FIFY Mr. Pegleg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      FIFY Mr. Pegleg
                      I wear a sock on my pegleg too. It gets cold at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        I wear a sock on my pegleg too. It gets cold at night.
                        Does it stink as well?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Goofus didn't understand vaccines and thinks they are bad. Gallant has done valid research with reputable sources and understands that the benefits of vaccines vastly outweigh the risks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                            Goofus didn't understand vaccines and thinks they are bad. Gallant has done valid research with reputable sources and understands that the benefits of vaccines vastly outweigh the risks.
                            LOL....I wonder how many here will get that reference.
                            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                              LOL....I wonder how many here will get that reference.
                              I'm sure that the resident Goofus won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omniskeptical View Post
                                DUMASS
                                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment