Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The 'Out of Africa Eve Hypothesis'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
    Don't worry, so is he.
    I think he's just going to extremes to avoid any sort of potential claims that the Biblical Adam and Eve are real and proven by science. It's not really necessary, though, given that the specific identities of mtEve and Y-Adam are continually changing, nor are they necessarily co-existent.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
      I think he's just going to extremes to avoid any sort of potential claims that the Biblical Adam and Eve are real and proven by science. It's not really necessary, though, given that the specific identities of mtEve and Y-Adam are continually changing, nor are they necessarily co-existent.
      Maybe. I think he's severely out of his depth and pure stubbornness is currently preventing him from giving in. As I called it back in post #30, he'll eventually get to the point in his Google research where he'll end up agreeing with those who know what they're talking about, but will then pretend that its what he meant all along.

I might have a bit more sympathy for him if this wasn't his routine procedure, but after so many years of seeing him do this same thing over and over and over again, its hard to feel anything but exasperation.

Comment