Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Evolutionists do not understand OOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Going from pure, fallible memory here but IIRC one of the first controversies that the invention of the telescope started was that it revealed that the Moon wasn't perfectly smooth as Aristotle declared it was.
    I've said this many times before: you are the UNDISPUTED MASTER at creating Straw Men!!! You have no peers, not even close. By the way, that is NOT a title to be proud of. In fact, you should be walking with a sackcloth covering your face in shame.

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      I've said this many times before: you are the UNDISPUTED MASTER at creating Straw Men!!! You have no peers, not even close. By the way, that is NOT a title to be proud of. In fact, you should be walking with a sackcloth covering your face in shame.

Jorge
      When you consider the source of the condemnation... Yes, yes it is.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX smug smiley.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Music to watch the smiley faces go by:

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Jorge
        How so?

What's the "Biblical Creationist" model for lunar crater formation?

K54

Comment

Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
          How so?

What's the "Biblical Creationist" model for lunar crater formation?

K54
          Stop asking me / others to do your homework for you, Santa "Lazy" Klaus.

You'll find lots of material on ICR, CMI, True.Origins and AiG. Certainly
          enough to keep you out of my hair for a month or two.

Enjoy!

Jorge

Comment

Perhaps you could present some of their articles here, and argue their case, explaining to us why they make such great science.

Originally posted by Jorge
            There is no model that you can explain.

Comment

Enjoy!

Jorge
              Well, they're big holes in the ground. "Evolutionists" have a simple explanation. So, why can't you give a brief synopsis of the "Biblical Creationist" hypothesis.

Does it have something to do with Original Sin?

Or maybe the Moon had a Greate Fludde as well?

K54

Comment

Or how about the moon of Saturn that looks the Death Star?

Did the Fountains of the Deep open up there too?

That musta been one WHALE of a fountain!!

K54
                mimas.jpg

Comment

Some like fjords. He likes craters.

Comment

From the above I am forced to conclude that you've just
                    guzzled down an entire gallon of 100-proof Russian vodka.

Jorge
                    Trust me Jorge, phank is not. You gave the vodka cabinet to me, remember? Nothing is missing.

So perhaps you need to consider what phank has written.

Comment

Originally posted by rwatts View Post
                      Trust me Jorge, phank is not. You gave the vodka cabinet to me, remember? Nothing is missing.

So perhaps you need to consider what phank has written.
                      HMS_Beagle,

The "Vodka excuse" is which number?

K54

Comment

HMS_Beagle,

K54
                        That would be no.1

Jorge Stock Excuse List:

1) You're drunk / high on drugs
                        2) You're too stupid / ignorant / dishonest to understand
                        3) Explaining is a waste of time / someone is paying you to waste my time.
                        4) This assertion is true because I said so
                        5) This assertion is even truer because I said so twice
                        6) I already provided evidence (in huge detail) but I won't repeat it or link to it.

Comment

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
                          That would be no.1
                          Spank you very much!

K54

Comment

HMS_Beagle,

K54
                            I guard that cabinet with pride.

I few years ago, I thought I was the only one Jorge called a pig (oink, oink). Well a "swine" anyway. Then I found out he was also awarding that prize to oxmixmudd, rogue06, little pixie of terror, and a host of others.

That annoyed me.

Why should all other humans be as bad as me in the sight of Jorge.

So I was hoping to be the only drunk pig. I don't know how to fly yet.

Comment

HMS_Beagle,

K54
                              In a post a while back I used some "drinking" sarcasm and you asked me not to use that kind of sarcasm since you were a recovering (recovered?) alcoholic. I immediately complied.

Now, in typical, dishonest, double-standard fashion, YOU feel it is perfectly fine with YOU bringing up that kind of sarcasm.

Just another example of the unfathomable depths of dishonesty practiced by you people.

Okay .. so you've made it fair game: perhaps YOU broke into the vodka cabinet?

Jorge

Comment

In a post a while back I used some "drinking" sarcasm and you asked me not to use that kind of sarcasm since you were a recovering (recovered?) alcoholic. I immediately complied.

Now, in typical, dishonest, double-standard fashion, YOU feel it is perfectly fine with YOU bringing up that kind of sarcasm.

Just another example of the unfathomable depths of dishonesty practiced by you people.

Okay .. so you've made it fair game: perhaps YOU broke into the vodka cabinet?

Jorge
                                ~Burp~!!!

Now about those lunar, martian, and Mimas craters....

K54

Comment