Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The Universe Shouldn't Exist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    ***sneaks in***

Yeah but its unlikely to exist, since if it did the whole universe would likely have already been turned into strange matter.
    It just hasn't gotten here yet. Space is big. really big. You wait. Just when the Vogons get the new hyperspace express route finished the Strange Matter will destroy the galaxy.

Comment

. . . Yeah but its unlikely to exist, since if it did the whole universe would likely have already been turned into strange matter.
      The whole universe is already strange matter. That is why we have trouble detecting it.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        The whole universe is already strange matter. That is why we have trouble detecting it.
        watching the news and the liberals lately, I believe it.

Comment

***sneaks in***

Yeah but its unlikely to exist, since if it did the whole universe would likely have already been turned into strange matter.

Heat death is inevitable, regardless of the rate of the expansion. That is until God winds up the clock again.

***sneaks out***
          " . . . O my God, . . . Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: . . ." -- Psalm 102:24-26.
          . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            You frequently miss humor and assume it to be something else. You must be a real riot at parties.
            I do Mime, Stand up comedy, and Burlesque. No problem.

Sparko's anti-science history underlies his sarcasm and his agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
              I do Mime, Stand up comedy, and Burlesque. No problem.

Sparko's anti-science history underlies his sarcasm and his agenda.
              Weak attempt at humor noted.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

wow, I am anti-science now because I question Shunya promoting guesses as science.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Weak attempt at humor noted.
                  Lack of a coherent response noted

Comment

Yeah, you did that, also.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      wow, I am anti-science now because I question Shunya promoting guesses as science.
                      The work of Vilenkin (ridiculously and unethically selectively cited by seer) Guth, Hawking, Krauss and others are not guesses in science. This is a problem with you anti-science agenda, and accepting only Newtonian evidence to support science.

Comment

The work of Vilenkin (ridiculously and unethically selectively cited by seer) Guth, Hawking, Krauss and others are not guesses in science. This is a problem with you anti-science agenda, and accepting only Newtonian evidence to support science.
                        um what?

You seem to just make up stuff in your head and then believe it is reality.

Comment

So i do a detailed, point-by-point discussion of issues, and he dismisses that as too verbose.

Cow Poke does a short, cogent comment, and that gets dismissed as a lack of coherent response.

Why don't you just give us a word count of what you'd deem acceptable so that we know how to properly engage in discussions with you?
                          "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

Comment

Originally posted by TheLurch View Post
                            So i do a detailed, point-by-point discussion of issues, and he dismisses that as too verbose.

Cow Poke does a short, cogent comment, and that gets dismissed as a lack of coherent response.

Why don't you just give us a word count of what you'd deem acceptable so that we know how to properly engage in discussions with you?
                            I think it is not only a proper word count but specific words need to be used.

I think the acceptable response needs to be, "You are absolutely right, Shunyadragon"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              I think it is not only a proper word count but specific words need to be used.

I think the acceptable response needs to be, "You are absolutely right, Shunyadragon"

I am never absolutely right, but I do cite scientists to support my case.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLurch View Post

No word count forth coming. You are ignoring the fundamental original argument problem concerning his accusation concerning the fallacy and his logic behind it, and his agenda concerning science.

You did not answer the question: How many scientists do you need to qualify for a general consensus doncerning th epresent view o the origins o our universe based on the evidence o Quantum Mechanics?

Still waiting . . .

Comment