Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

I'm Learning to Knit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    About your pm... No, I won't make you one of these for Christmas...

Sheesh...
    But they would provide great inspiration to shoot straighter during target practice

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

True - but seeing as you're dumb enough to be wearing it and I promised CP I wouldn't use you as a decoy, target or anything remotely like that for a whole year (he was crying, what could I do? ) I can't make you one....

This year!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I made you some sweaters Teal!

Last edited by Sparko; 03-26-2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Now you're just being mean. Get out of my thread.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

True - but seeing as you're dumb enough to be wearing it and I promised CP I wouldn't use you as a decoy, target or anything remotely like that for a whole year (he was crying, what could I do? ) I can't make you one....

This year!
            Only a crazy cat lady would think that anyone would be dumb enough... to wear... it. Oh, what am I saying? You live in Alabamastan meaning you're surrounded by folks dumb enough to wear it.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Only a crazy cat lady would think that anyone would be dumb enough... to wear... it. Oh, what am I saying? You live in Alabamastan meaning you're surrounded by folks dumb enough to wear it.
              You want me to pull out your pics from the year your mom gave you 'that' sweater? Or the ones from the time CP convinced you that wearing a white sweater with a blue reindeer and its obligatory LED red nose was the way to get girls to notice you? (Which they did... ) Or the one...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Now you're just being mean. Get out of my thread.
                Make him wear that Christmas sweater. The new NSA recruits need target practice.

Last edited by rogue06; 03-26-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

You want me to pull out your pics from the year your mom gave you 'that' sweater?
                  I was seven and didn't have a choice!

Or the ones from the time CP convinced you that wearing a white sweater with a blue reindeer and its obligatory LED red nose was the way to get girls to notice you? (Which they did... ) Or the one...
                  That was not a sweater! That was a pair of boxers.

Comment

Seriously, stop that.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Seriously, stop that.
                      If ya wants, I can send "Sweettooth" and his brothers to talk to him

Comment

Er, sorry... Godzilla Jr. got into Mrs Collin's flowerbed this morning. If you're keeping score, it's titanium badminton racket 1; mutant squirrel 0.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I was seven and didn't have a choice!
                          That wasn't what you said the year before when she tried to get you into Aunt Jenny's bunny outfit...

Originally posted by Rogue
                          That was not a sweater! That was a pair of boxers.

With three arm holes? Suuuuure it was...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

That wasn't what you said the year before when she tried to get you into Aunt Jenny's bunny outfit...
                            That was actually two years before the Christmas sweater. I was five. And yes, at the time I thought it was a good idea considering CP was scared of rabbits at the time. Who knew he would react by grabbing a frying pan and start swinging it wildly. Fortunately he was keeping his eyes closed and screaming like a maniac so I was able to dodge the swings and run out before getting hit. Of course running into the door did smart a bit.

With three arm holes? Suuuuure it was...
                            Arm holes? Are you sure they were arm holes?

Comment

Er, sorry... Godzilla Jr. got into Mrs Collin's flowerbed this morning. If you're keeping score, it's titanium badminton racket 1; mutant squirrel 0.
                              They aren't mutant Just "different." And Sparklesmile thought that the 60' he flew through the air after the swat was the coolest thing. He keeps saying "Do it again! Do it again!"

Comment

They aren't mutant Just "different." And Sparklesmile thought that the 60' he flew through the air after the swat was the coolest thing. He keeps saying "Do it again! Do it again!"
                                That explains the wheel of badminton rackets you're hooking up to the Dodge V8...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment