Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

I think my dog is evil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Taz is a mostly blind, mostly deaf, crotchety old dog. And I think he has it out for me.

I don't know how he does it, but he wakes up two hours before I have to get up in the morning insisting to go out. Which means if I don't let him out, he will just pee on the bed. He doesn't care, he is an old fart. Or he will jump off the bed and pee on the carpet. Either way he is gonna pee. So I have to get up and let him out. After which he decides it is now morning and will not go back to sleep. Which means I cannot go back to sleep.

I am trying to put him in his cage after his morning wakeup which is in the kitchen, hoping to get a couple hours of sleep. So far it is sort of working. He will bang around in his cage for a while and then lay down. but then about an hour later (which is still about 40 minutes before I have to get up and I have JUST managed to fall asleep again after his first waking me up) he starts whining and barking to be let out.

Behold, the face of evil:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24788[/ATTACH]
    You're evil. You should know your own kind.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      You're evil. You should know your own kind.
      He ain't evil he's chaotic good.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        only humans that have reached a certain development stage(formal operational thought? Except that someone can become a Christian while still in the Concrete operations stage...) are capable of choosing good or evil.
        Obviously, you haven't met Pyfillun.
        Pyfillun.jpg
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          I think this thread doesn't belong in animal husbandry!
          Animals can't get married! It's against the law!

Comment

So this morning, Taz let me sleep until 5 AM! that's an hour later than usual! He must have felt sorry for me.

Anyone know of any good doggie drugs to knock him out all night?

Comment

The last thing Master Po saw in his final match, as captured by Hisakata Hiroyuki:

kungfutom.JPG

He will be missed.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So this morning, Taz let me sleep until 5 AM! that's an hour later than usual! He must have felt sorry for me.

Do you remember the "commercial" on Saturday Night Live for Puppy Uppers and Doggy Downers?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The earth belongs to cats.

cat world.JPG

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    The last thing Master Po saw in his final match, as captured by Hisakata Hiroyuki:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24822[/ATTACH]

He will be missed.
                    Yeah that cat got thrown clear into the next county as Master Po executed a flawless example of a Tomoe nage sacrifice (Ma-sutemi) throw.

Years ago when I did one as I got rushed by a drunken assailant in a parking lot I slammed him upside down into the side of my car. Put a dent in the door.
                    Last edited by rogue06; 11-08-2017, 04:17 PM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      The earth belongs to cats.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24826[/ATTACH]

Comment

yes. If he's really having a bladder control issue there is a drug the vet can give him called phenylpronalamine which strengthens the sphincter giving better control. Realize at this point meds are going to make him comfortable and could prolong his life a littleso take him in for a thorough exam. If his blindness is from cataracts and nothing else, see what stage they are, OTC drops with anti-inflammatory properties can help avoid surgery. Deafness, I don't know the cause it could be congenital it could be heart related. If its heart related Keep the dog's teeth clean and see if there is a cheapish drug to help his heart pump well (beta- blockers and calcium channel blockers are choice among vets for dogs, they also control anxiety.) You can give your dog glucosamine and chondroitin for his joints and fortify the food with fish oil and a vitamin supplement for his eyes fur and coat. (best given in treats or wet food or even canned salmon which you don't have to do much with just the vitamin supplement.) Just some things we did with our seniors
                        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Pure, unadulterated, concentrated evil.
                          Squirrels are, yes, we agree.
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                            He ain't evil he's chaotic good.
                            Try taking his bacon and see if you still think that.

Oh, wait, I see you already did...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

This thread needs movin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                                Squirrels are, yes, we agree.
                                Master Po assures me that no NSA trainee has snuck into the wilds of Alabamstan to clip off the whiskers of not just your cats but any cat for over a year now. So give it a rest.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X