Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Is that a mortar for a mouth?
    Recoilless rifle. When it fires it looks like the fish let out a tremendous fart underwater

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Recoilless rifle. When it fires it looks like the fish let out a tremendous fart underwater
      Mortar would be better against those durn eagles.

Comment

Which was of course intentionally a part of the design.

Comment

Mortar would be better against those durn eagles.

Mortars aren't as accurate against flying targets.

Just leave it to the professionals, okay?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The birds will see the mortar shell flying up into the air and attack it. They will go to the shell, you don't even have to aim.

Comment

What it really needs is a flak cannon.

Comment

The birds will see the mortar shell flying up into the air and attack it. They will go to the shell, you don't even have to aim.
                facepalm3.gif

Just. Leave. It. To. The. Professionals.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14814[/ATTACH]

Just. Leave. It. To. The. Professionals.
                  I can't find any.

Comment

I can't find any.
                    The NSA is doing its job

Because mortar rounds hover in mid air

Comment

The NSA is doing its job
                      their job showing they are not professionals? um. Okay.

Because mortar rounds hover in mid air
                      They will also snatch moving objects. Like birds. Derp. Just glue some feathers on a mortar shell.

Comment

their job showing they are not professionals? um. Okay.
                        Since they don't actually get paid I guess we should refer to them as experts rather than professionals.

They will also snatch moving objects. Like birds. Derp. Just glue some feathers on a mortar shell.
                        Do you have the slightest idea how fast a mortar round is moving? I seriously doubt in the hundreds of years of mortars being around there is any record of a bird attacking much less intercepting a mortar round (a mortar round hitting a bird is conceivable especially if one went through a large flock).

Comment

Since they don't actually get paid I guess we should refer to them as experts rather than professionals.

Do you have the slightest idea how fast a mortar round is moving? I seriously doubt in the hundreds of years of mortars being around there is any record of a bird attacking much less intercepting a mortar round (a mortar round hitting a bird is conceivable especially if one went through a large flock).
                          so you are saying you can't lob a mortar shell slowly, using a spring or something? What kind of mad scientist are you? Just toss it in the air when a bird swoops down. Or use particle beams instead of mortars. Surely you can do that? Then you would end up with fried chicken dinner.

Comment

so you are saying you can't lob a mortar shell slowly, using a spring or something? What kind of mad scientist are you? Just toss it in the air when a bird swoops down. Or use particle beams instead of mortars. Surely you can do that? Then you would end up with fried chicken dinner.
                            The recoilless rifle is more accurate than a mortar or spring launched shell, cheaper than an energy beam and makes chicken, er, hawk/falcon/eagle nuggets. Most importantly it looks like the koi farted after it fires

Also keep in mind, as I already said, we are still in the prototype stage.

Comment

The recoilless rifle is more accurate than a mortar or spring launched shell, cheaper than an energy beam and makes chicken, er, hawk/falcon/eagle nuggets. Most importantly it looks like the koi farted after it fires

Also keep in mind, as I already said, we are still in the prototype stage.
                              In other words you are going to steal my idea and claim it was yours.

Comment

In other words you are going to steal my idea and claim it was yours.
                                Only if I can figure out how to make a spring loaded device "fart."

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X