Coffee Cup Insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    As I recall, isn't Dark Roast have less acid or is it the reverse?
    I can't say off the top of my head. I'm unaware of any significant acidic differences between roasts. I just know that because cold brew is steeped 20+ hours, much of the acid is removed.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

I'm still concerned how much I'm agreeing with Rogue here...

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
        I can't say off the top of my head. I'm unaware of any significant acidic differences between roasts. I just know that because cold brew is steeped 20+ hours, much of the acid is removed.
        I would figure that roasting techniques and methods would change some of the chemical properties up, but I'm not an organic chemist, so...
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Just a gimmick, not even close to the best coffee in the world. It is just the coffee of rich fools.
          Coffee is for fools.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
            Sounds like a good reason to change.
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              Sounds like a good reason to change.
              No. It just means Rogue is starting to show signs of hope.

Comment

I'm tired again. I need more coffee. It's the only way to get me through today.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                  Now if only I could talk some sense into you about MLP

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Coffee is for fools.
                    Count me with the fools. I have a cup of coffee brewed fresh from newly ground Sumatra beans. Delish.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      Count me with the fools. I have a cup of coffee brewed fresh from newly ground Sumatra beans. Devilish.
                      You missed two letters but I FIFY.

Comment

• Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
                        I'm tired again. I need more coffee. It's the only way to get me through today.
                        Didn't get a lot of sleep last night? I understand...
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          Didn't get a lot of sleep last night? I understand...
                          After I woke up and went back to bed this morning I had horrible nightmares where everywhere I went there was a murder or a mass shooting.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

After I woke up and went back to bed this morning I had horrible nightmares where everywhere I went there was a murder or a mass shooting.
                            I'm sorry. While I don't know anybody who was killed by a group of psychopathic mad men, I do understand the hardly sleeping during stressful times things and the nightmare thing. Nightmares can be the brain's way of working out traumatizing events. If it doesn't pass or lessen within a few days, I'd suggest on a chaplain or somebody to talk with.

GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                              I'm sorry. While I don't know anybody who was killed by a group of psychopathic mad men, I do understand the hardly sleeping during stressful times things and the nightmare thing. Nightmares can be the brain's way of working out traumatizing events. If it doesn't pass or lessen within a few days, I'd suggest on a chaplain or somebody to talk with.

It was like a friend's friend's friends that got killed but it's all... It's messed me up.

France is my passion. I want to minister to those people. I have for a long time.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

It was like a friend's friend's friends that got killed but it's all... It's messed me up.

France is my passion. I want to minister to those people. I have for a long time.
                                Still was somebody.
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment