SNL and God's Not Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adrift View Post
    I don't think he's an idiot, but he seems to think that people really care about what he thinks about everything. Most people probably aren't paying much attention to him. His views in general seem pretty wonky. I just assume that whatever reasons he does anything on the forum is also rooted in that same wonkiness. Probably most of the people around here do.
    Yes. I pretty much skim what he says and see what other people say back because that's much more interesting and has more meat to it.

Comment

• Doesn't say much for you Nick,
      That you can't bother to read posts you can't understand from someone who has two master's degrees, two teaching credentials, and a CPA license.
      Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
        Doesn't say much for you Nick,
        That you can't bother to read posts you can't understand from someone who has two master's degrees, two teaching credentials, and a CPA license.
        Oh. My bad. I thought he was talking about Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Doesn't say much for you Nick,
          The world does not revolve around you.
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
            Still waiting Gary to man up and admit he is wrong about Nick's view or refuse to admit it and prove he is a dishonest fundy atheist who cares nothing about the Truth at all.
            I will not, Madam.

I will not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
              I will not, Madam.

I will not.
              Well we know who the arrogant coward is here since you can't to man up when you are wrong and admit it

you accused Nick of having a definition of Freedom he does not have you are either an idiot(who can't understand what someone as written or refuses to read his opponents posts) or a cowardly liar who knows darn well that he is being dishonest in such an accusation. Gary which do you prefer folks think you are?

No one here takes you seriously as anything but an stupid angry fundy atheist who does not have a true argument to give. Care to stop being a cowardly fundy atheist who knows nothing about what he is trying to discuss? It is up to you Gary prove you can be a man or remain what you have shown yourself to be a idiotic dishonest new fundy atheist who thinks that not dealing with others arguments makes him smart. I have news for you Gary it only shows how stupid you truly are.
              Last edited by RumTumTugger; 04-22-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I will not, Madam.

I will not.
                You do not like green eggs with ham?
                Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?

one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                  You do not like green eggs with ham?
                  Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?

one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
                  That's the reading level Gary is at. if he is at that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Rational Gaze is not a southerner.
                    I am from the south of England, though.
                    My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

When the owners of restaurants and hotels are overwhelmingly white then the effect on minorities is disproportionate to the effect on whites who are banned from the relatively few minority owned businesses.
                      Casually and subtly implying that ethnic minorities can't get by without help from whitey.

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                      This country is governed by majority rule and the majority wants anti-discrimination laws.
                      Are you actually arguing that mob rule is a sufficient ontological basis for moral facts? Son, you might actually be pants on head retarded.

You must be reading history books written by ex-slave owners...
                      No. I'm reading history books written by actual historians. You may wish to consider doing the same.

I grew up hearing your Southern Revisionism at the supper table and at church.

It's pure B...aloney.
                      Well, given that I am British, went to university in the UK, and none of the history professors there were even American, I think it's safe to say that the only revisionism around here is your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                        Minus the American Revolution which a scottish friend explained to me the British sort of "grace over" as a great embarrasment...
                        I like to introduce myself to Americans as being from the country they celebrate independence from. I remember one time Quanta took me to a 4th of July thing in Texas once, where everybody was singing the American national anthem, but I didn't know the words, so I started singing 'God Save the Queen' instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                          I am from the south of England, though.
                          Even worse. At least that's what folks from Liverpool, Manchester and York say.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I like to introduce myself to Americans as being from the country they celebrate independence from. I remember one time Quanta took me to a 4th of July thing in Texas once, where everybody was singing the American national anthem, but I didn't know the words, so I started singing 'God Save the Queen' instead.
                            It's okay. Lots of Americans don't know the words either.
                            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              It's okay. Lots of Americans don't know the words either.
                              I prefer the American national anthem musically, though, for sure.

Comment

There's an American patriotic song that uses the same melody (My Country, 'Tis of Thee).
                                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment