No announcement yet.

Commentary Thread: Christianity Today in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity today in the USA have got their " gods wrong", they think the true God leads their knowledge production, when in reality it is satan guiding their knowledge production, ever since he took the church over after Christ left. But its a powerful deception that is designed to " Suit believers." And soothe them. In 2 Corinth. 4:4 satan has blinded the minds of those who do not believe, lest the true light shines on them. This is WHY there are Atheist, because they have been BLINDED! They don't know how to believe in God, they have been seduced by a VERY powerful being. They don't know what they are doing, no different than those men who crucified Christ, and Jesus said they did not know what they are doing, and he requested that the Father forgive them. ALL the unbelieving blinded Atheist will be treated no differently by the Father, they too are forgiven.

Its the Christians who are not forgiving them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickiel View Post
      Christianity today in the USA have got their " gods wrong", they think the true God leads their knowledge production, when in reality it is satan guiding their knowledge production, ever since he took the church over after Christ left. But its a powerful deception that is designed to " Suit believers." And soothe them. In 2 Corinth. 4:4 satan has blinded the minds of those who do not believe, lest the true light shines on them. This is WHY there are Atheist, because they have been BLINDED! They don't know how to believe in God, they have been seduced by a VERY powerful being. They don't know what they are doing, no different than those men who crucified Christ, and Jesus said they did not know what they are doing, and he requested that the Father forgive them. ALL the unbelieving blinded Atheist will be treated no differently by the Father, they too are forgiven.

Its the Christians who are not forgiving them.
      minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Christians are not the blinded ones Mickiel, unbelievers are, this kind of shoots your argument in the head* doesn't it?

*You can usually survive being shot in the foot, not so much in the head.

ETA: Admittedly I misread some of your post. I apologize for that. Still, by saying that Christians are "blinded" by Satan, you are calling them unbelievers, which is not what is being said here. There's still the fact that Jesus promised that His church would not be overcome. So which is it, was He powerless to keep His promise, or was He simply a liar, or both?
      Last edited by Cerebrum123; 03-13-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

You know its so strange to me that Christians seem to think they are exempt from Rev. 12:9 and they have a " Pass from being part of the deceived world." Here we have the largest church on earth, the largest group of believers, and satan is going to pass on them? As if they are untouchable? Please, they are his main target, and now HIS main stock. In fact, In my view, satan could not have deceived the whole world " Without Christianity."

Comment

You know its so strange to me that Christians seem to think they are exempt from Rev. 12:9 and they have a " Pass from being part of the deceived world." Here we have the largest church on earth, the largest group of believers, and satan is going to pass on them? As if they are untouchable? Please, they are his main target, and now HIS main stock. In fact, In my view, satan could not have deceived the whole world " Without Christianity."
          You do realize that not every instance of "all" or "the whole world" literally means every single individual, or every single part of the globe, right?

Comment

In fact, satans deception of the whole world was accomplished through Christianity, its largest religious body. Religious deception is the most important to satan; and he could in no manner have deceived the " Whole" of humanity, unless its largest religious body was the main core of that.

Comment

Christians are 33 percent of the world, and satan has deceived the whole world. How can we then exclude 33 percent of the world from this deception?

Do the math.

Comment

Christians are 33 percent of the world, and satan has deceived the whole world. How can we then exclude 33 percent of the world from this deception?

Do the math.
                Do you think everybody except for you is deceived? What's the likelihood of that?
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Christianity in the USA, is like being White in the USA, there are definite advantages to being Christian. American Christians think they are somewhat superior in religion, and that the US is the true heart of Christianity. This pride is a selfish one which thinks the world evolves around it. They think the Pope should be American, they think America is number one in everything. But they don't even bother looking at the many, many negative things we are number one in.( I recommend the book, " Were number one"), I think by Andrew Shapiro, it will show those negative things.

Comment

Christianity in the USA, is like being White in the USA, there are definite advantages to being Christian. American Christians think they are somewhat superior in religion, and that the US is the true heart of Christianity. This pride is a selfish one which thinks the world evolves around it. They think the Pope should be American, they think America is number one in everything. But they don't even bother looking at the many, many negative things we are number one in.( I recommend the book, " Were number one"), I think by Andrew Shapiro, it will show those negative things.
                    There are advantages to identifying as Christian, but from a social perspective, there are also some disadvantages to actually practicing Christianity. Christianity calls for one not to allow a desire for money to run one's life and for Jesus to be one's highest priority, yet success in America is built upon a hyper-capitalist mentality that values material prosperity above all else.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      There are advantages to identifying as Christian, but from a social perspective, there are also some disadvantages to actually practicing Christianity. Christianity calls for one not to allow a desire for money to run one's life and for Jesus to be one's highest priority, yet success in America is built upon a hyper-capitalist mentality that values material prosperity above all else.
                      One of the fastest growing ministries in America is the prosperity ministry. Which I think is a giant money making machine that basically milks money out of people by selling the blessings of God. I view this as the Spirit of Laodicea. In Rev. 3:17-18, " Because you say I am rich and " Increased" with goods and have need of nothing, and just don't know that you are really wretched and miserable and poor and " Blind" and naked. This is the shape this deceived church is in, but their ministers are preaching " Increase", and prosper, and the people are blind and deceived, not really knowing their true condition.

Comment

One of the fastest growing ministries in America is the prosperity ministry. Which I think is a giant money making machine that basically milks money out of people by selling the blessings of God. I view this as the Spirit of Laodicea. In Rev. 3:17-18, " Because you say I am rich and " Increased" with goods and have need of nothing, and just don't know that you are really wretched and miserable and poor and " Blind" and naked. This is the shape this deceived church is in, but their ministers are preaching " Increase", and prosper, and the people are blind and deceived, not really knowing their true condition.
                        The "prosperity gospel" stuff is garbage. Anyone who actually understands what Christianity is knows that they are not teaching Christian principles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          The "prosperity gospel" stuff is garbage. Anyone who actually understands what Christianity is knows that they are not teaching Christian principles.

Comment

The prosperity ministry was created by Christians.

Comment

Not all who claim to be Christians actually are Christians, or actually understand Christian principles.

Comment

Who did a terrible job of interpreting scripture. Not saying that being a Christian automatically makes you able to correctly interpret millenia old texts.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X