Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Teenage Wasteland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Yeah, what fun would THAT be?

(she's right behind me, isn't she? )
      What gave it away?

The rictus smile frozen on my face?

The look of abject terror in my eyes?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
        You know you guys are pretty cool.
        The truly cool don't need to be told.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Tbe truly cool may not need to be told that they are cool but they do have a way of having people do that.
          I am not the coolest guy but I know some stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            The truly cool don't need to be told.
            Yeah, but it just seems to keep happening anyway.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The struggles of growing up are numerous.
              sigpic

Comment

I seem to remember something like that. But it was so long ago . . . . .
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Just preparing you for the real struggles to come

Comment

Teenage Wasteland turns into Adult postapocalyps lretty fast
                    sigpic

Comment

Teenage Wasteland turns into Adult postapocalyps lretty fast
                      I think TW just said a bad word, Rouge! How bout you report him, cause you know more about that stuff than I do.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Apocalypse is not a bad word.
                        sigpic

Comment

Apocalypse is not a bad word.
                          (It's more picking on Rouge than anything else. He's my brother from another mother whom I've never met in real life)

Comment

(Oh. Yeah I can understand that.)
                            Adult apocalypse has taxes, but hey its not all bad.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              (It's more picking on Rouge than anything else. He's my brother from another mother whom I've never met in real life)
                              At least you hope not, right pee-pee?

Comment

(Oh. Yeah I can understand that.)
                                Adult apocalypse has taxes, but hey its not all bad.
                                For most folks real life as an adult makes teen angst look like the good old days and brings about a yearning for a time when problems were so simple.

Comment