Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

The Biker Dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I've lost touch with him... I've checked with some friends who also know him, but nobody has heard from him. Hoping he's well, and still bikin'.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    for cow poke.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I LOVE it. My NEW Secretary came in my office on Thursday with a puzzled, almost apologetic look on her face, and said, "there's a guy on the phone who said to tell you the Biker Dude was calling".

He's still "in the valley" (Rio Grande) passing out Bibles, and wanted to know if I could ship him another couple cases - Spanish language.

Roger that!

Leave a comment:

• tabibito
    replied
    What each of the others said:
    ditto.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Glad you re-posted this

Leave a comment:

• Zymologist
    replied
    Great story. Sounds like a very cool guy to meet. Probably not in this life, but someday....

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    This is my all time favorite CP story, and there are many good ones.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Yeah!!

You need to save ALL your stories, CP. They are all good for us to read over and over.

Leave a comment:

• Catholicity
    replied
    We need the Amen Button back. Cause This story has a cool Amen!

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    started a topic The Biker Dude

The Biker Dude