Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

It Got Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirded

and
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by LostSheep View Post
      Seconded

Teal, have you thought about a GoFundMe campaign?
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

ing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

IC, yeah, to start a B&M shop (seriously considering, actually). Kinda in firefighting mode right this minute.

I cried - a lot. Which actually makes me mad, argh. Anyway, I gotta get my act together and figure out what's what. I have to make a call ant then talk to my pastor - my church has been in credible through all this. When I'm not rushed and my head isn't achy (caffeine withdrawal today), I'll tell y'all about it.

A lady in my church sent pet food last night - I had run out that morning and wasn't going to be able to buy any until today at the earliest. I had stuff - they wouldn't have gone hungry - but oatmeal isn't a cat's idea of dinner, even if you to flavor it with canned cat chow.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

IC, yeah, to start a B&M shop (seriously considering, actually). Kinda in firefighting mode right this minute.

I cried - a lot. Which actually makes me mad, argh. Anyway, I gotta get my act together and figure out what's what. I have to make a call ant then talk to my pastor - my church has been in credible through all this. When I'm not rushed and my head isn't achy (caffeine withdrawal today), I'll tell y'all about it.

A lady in my church sent pet food last night - I had run out that morning and wasn't going to be able to buy any until today at the earliest. I had stuff - they wouldn't have gone hungry - but oatmeal isn't a cat's idea of dinner, even if you to flavor it with canned cat chow.
              Sounds like a George Meuller story
              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
              -Ben Witherington III

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment