Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    So, whose house is the corrupt now that Dee Dee isn't the owner? I think Mossy's house is corrupt has a nice ring to it.
    O_o

How can the owner of the Pin be corrupt?
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
      O_o

Hey, I didn't invent the meme. I'm just trying to find a way to keep it alive.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
        O_o

Canuckistani = Corruptification

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Seriously, if anybody here is corrupt, it's the pirate.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

\

who me?

It's still Dee Dee's house. I am just watching it for her so nobody steals the treasure

Comment

Raph, your house is corrupt!
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Mossy's house has to be corrupt. She lives in Canada after all. How can you get more corrupt than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                  Mossy's house has to be corrupt. She lives in Canada after all. How can you get more corrupt than that?
                  Chicago election board?
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    Chicago election board?
                    I'm afraid you do not realize the depth of corruption that is Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                      At least the Canuckistanis are polite about it. "Please bribe us, or we'll club more baby seals, eh?"
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post

Time to summon a mob:
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

• To prove his point?
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post

Time to summon a mob:
                            Be careful or you will melt your country.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I think it would be an honor myself and it isn't that you're corrupt, it is that others are corrupt.
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• We are all corrupt, only on different levels...hehehe...
                                The fact that science cannot make any pronouncement about ethical principles has been misinterpreted as indicating that there are no such principles; while in fact the search for truth presupposes ethics. - Karl Popper, 1987

Comment