Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cirisme View Post
    Big changes at TWeb! Congrats to the new owners. Blessings upon them as they deal with all the crazies. :)
    Thank-you Cir
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Well, 3 of them are gone now...

Can't argue with that one... at all! Well except that you must mean 3 other people because I'm still here! (though very occasionally)

Comment

Can't argue with that one... at all! Well except that you must mean 3 other people because I'm still here! (though very occasionally)

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Big changes at TWeb! Congrats to the new owners. Blessings upon them as they deal with all the crazies. :)
          Sparko keeps trying to break your robot.
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Sparko keeps trying to break your robot.
            nuh-uh. see it still works:

Comment

• wow, I will miss dee dee, she was like a big sister with all the answers. I wish her so much joy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                nuh-uh. see it still works:
                I didn't say you'd succeeded yet.
                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Dee Dee was great. I wish her the best and thank the new ownership for their service.
                  I am become death...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anastasia Dragule View Post
                    Dee Dee was great. I wish her the best and thank the new ownership for their service.
                    Here, here.

Or is that hear, hear?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Here, here.

Or is that hear, hear?

Yes
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• With all the appreciation going to the "initial owners" I feel a need to express my appreciation.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Guys, you're all making it sound like a eulogy here!
                          The fact that science cannot make any pronouncement about ethical principles has been misinterpreted as indicating that there are no such principles; while in fact the search for truth presupposes ethics. - Karl Popper, 1987

Comment

• The owners are dead. Long live the owners!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              The owners are dead. Long live the owners!
                              Isn't that an Oxyneutron?
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                Isn't that an Oxyneutron?
                                Moron, you're thinking of Oxyclean

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment