Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Who's coming to rescue you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zymologist
    replied
    Not strictly a TV show, but Red vs Blue would be up there for the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    I meant "The Flash"
    At least you didn't say Flash Thompson.

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Flash Gordan isn't part of the Justice League!
    I meant "The Flash"

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    I would think hands down the best would be the Justice League. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash Gordon...

There are a lot of candidates for worst I would think...Everybody love Raymond would have to be up there...Friends, Seinfeld...
    Flash Gordan isn't part of the Justice League!

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    What would be the best and worst tv shows to rescue you?
    I would think hands down the best would be the Justice League. Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash Gordon...

There are a lot of candidates for worst I would think...Everybody love Raymond would have to be up there...Friends, Seinfeld...

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    What would be the best and worst tv shows to rescue you?

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    I watched an episode of Castle last night (nearly watched NCIS which also would have been good) and I also watched an episode of Dr Who last night.

So I think I'm safe.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatral. So if it's a ghost, vampire, werewolf, demon or anything else that goes bump in the night I stand a fair chance (let's face it about the only ones who survive for long around those two are themselves and they've each died at least once).
    Just remembered that I watched an old episode of the Wild Wild West before going to bed last night. James West will punch his way through a legion of totally incompetent thugs to save me.

Leave a comment:

• Zymologist
    replied
    Scully and Mulder. Probably not too bad, actually.

Leave a comment:

• thewriteranon
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    You're doomed.
    I am the terror who flaps in the night! I am the phone call that wakes you up at two o'clock in the morning!
    Last edited by thewriteranon; 02-15-2016, 03:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    I'm thinking the last show I actually watched was Darkwing Duck. So, that one feels like a bit of a toss up.
    You're doomed.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatral. So if it's a ghost, vampire, werewolf, demon or anything else that goes bump in the night I stand a fair chance (let's face it about the only ones who survive for long around those two are themselves and they've each died at least once).

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    I'm thinking the last show I actually watched was Darkwing Duck. So, that one feels like a bit of a toss up.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    Columbo.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Ben Matlock.

He never fails.

Leave a comment: