Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

�Women�s March� Ousts Pro-Life Feminists from Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    The narcisist just can't believe his 27% approval rating, the lowest rating of any President in history coming into office. That, and the fact that he lost the popular vote must needs be a mistake or a conspiracy of some sort.
    But he's getting stuff done and driving liberals insane(r).
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Apparently the organizers of the Women's March were having none of the politically correct nonsense about men who feel girly being considered women. The transgenders are miffed that they were excluded.

Source: Transgender Activists Upset Over �White Cis Women March�

Women's march 'dangerous space' with 'oppressive message' that 'having a vagina is essential to womanhood'Source

[*Story continues at link above*]

© Copyright Original Source

Caution: The story does contain vulgar terminology for women's body parts.

So how long is it going to take for the media/left to condemn the march as bigoted and discriminatory? It should happen any minute now.

Yup. Any minute now smiley waiting-impatient.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Apparently the organizers of the Women's March were having none of the politically correct nonsense about men who feel girly being considered women. The transgenders are miffed that they were excluded.

Women's march 'dangerous space' with 'oppressive message' that 'having a vagina is essential to womanhood'Source

So how long is it going to take for the media/left to condemn the march as bigoted and discriminatory? It should happen any minute now.

Yup. Any minute now [ATTACH=CONFIG]20525[/ATTACH]
        That's the problem with liberalism. They can't live by their own principals and end up self-destructing.

Comment

• That's like when colleges started banning The Vagina Monologues because it excluded "women" without vaginas.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            That's like when colleges started banning The Vagina Monologues because it excluded "women" without vaginas.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That's like when colleges started banning The Vagina Monologues because it excluded "women" without vaginas.
              For reals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                For reals?
                Apparently so -- at least to a degree.

Source: Inclusive Dialogues

A student group at a women's college has retired its annual production of The Vagina Monologues in favor of a production that will be more inclusive of transgender students.

A student group at Mount Holyoke College has decided to cancel its annual performance of The Vagina MonologuesThe Vagina MonologuesSource

This was followed by

Source: Posh Liberal Arts College Nixes �Vagina Monologues� Because Of Too Many White Vaginas

Source

Comment

• How long before a man wants recognition for being a "woman-owned business?"

This is so ridiculous.

Comment

How long before a man wants recognition for being a "woman-owned business?"

This is so ridiculous.
                    They already can if their local LGBTQIEIEIO Chamber of Commerce certifies them.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

How long before a man wants recognition for being a "woman-owned business?"

This is so ridiculous.
                      For that matter, can I self-identify as black and get all the perks that come with being an "oppressed" minority?
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

For that matter, can I self-identify as black and get all the perks that come with being an "oppressed" minority?
                        The next job I apply for I probably should list myself as a black lesbian woman and threaten the company with a discrimination lawsuit if they don't hire me.

Comment

Apparently the organizers of the Women's March were having none of the politically correct nonsense about men who feel girly being considered women. The transgenders are miffed that they were excluded.

Yup. Any minute now [ATTACH=CONFIG]20525[/ATTACH]
                          I see that you're susceptible to the fake news coming from right wing sources bent on misrepresenting the agenda of the womens march. The womens march was hardly bigoted and discriminatory just because some transgendered person didn't feel comfortable participating. The speakers actually mentioned their support for the rights of the LBGTQ community as being a part of their agenda. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            I see that you're susceptible to the fake news coming from right wing sources bent on misrepresenting the agenda of the womens march. The womens march was hardly bigoted and discriminatory just because some transgendered person didn't feel comfortable participating. The speakers actually mentioned their support for the rights of the LBGTQ community as being a part of their agenda. Try again.
                            Poor Jimmy. It isn't that "some transgendered person didn't feel comfortable participating" but complain they were excluded by what they called "trans-exclusionary radical feminists" (a.k.a., "TERFs"). They have praised the march held in Los Angeles and D.C. for bucking the system and including "trans women."

Comment

Poor Jimmy. It isn't that "some transgendered person didn't feel comfortable participating" but complain they were excluded by what they called "trans-exclusionary radical feminists" (a.k.a., "TERFs"). They have praised the march held in Los Angeles and D.C. for bucking the system and including "trans women."
                              Jimmy just spouts what he wants to be true and expects everyone to accept it. every thing he doesn't like is "fake news" -- it's his favorite buzzword.

Comment

• Steven Crowder has just uploaded a video in regards to the march in Austin. Funny stuff.

I would link it but I don't think it's suitable since I think even censored bad language is still not allowed on this site.

Comment