Announcement

Collapse

Unorthodox Theology 201 Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum area is primarily for persons who would identify themselves as Christians whether or not their theology is recognized within the mainstream or as orthodox though other theists may participate with moderator permission. Therefore those that would be restricted from posting in Christianity 201 due to a disagreement with the enumerated doctrines, ie the Trinity, the Creatorship of God, the virgin birth, the bodily resurrection of Christ, the atonement, the future bodily return of Christ, the future bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the final judgment may freely post here on any theological subject matter. In this case "unorthodox" is used in the strict sense of a person who denies what has been declared as universal essentials of the historic Christian faith. Examples would be adherents to Oneness, Full Preterists, Unitarian Universalist Christians, Gnostics, Liberal Christianity, Christian Science to name a few.

The second purpose will be for threads on subjects, which although the thread starter has no issue with the above doctrines, the subject matter is so very outside the bounds of normative Christian doctrine totally within the leadership's discretion that it is placed here. In so doing, no judgment or offense is intended to be placed on the belief of said person in the above-doctrines. In this case "unorthodox" is used in a much looser sense of "outside the norms" - Examples of such threads would be pro-polygamy, pro-drug use, proponents of gay Christian churches, proponents of abortion.

The third purpose is for persons who wish to have input from any and all who would claim the title of Christian even on subjects that would be considered "orthodox."

The philosophy behind this area was to recognize that there are persons who would identify themselves as Christian and thus seem out of place in the Comparative Religions Forum, but yet in keeping with our committment here to certain basic core Christian doctrines. Also, it allows threads to be started by those who would want to still be identified as Christian with a particular belief that while not denying an essential is of such a nature that the discussion on that issue belongs in this section or for threads by persons who wish such a non-restricted discussion.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The US & Britain in Prophesy:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Cusick View Post
    A lot of other nations are exposed in that book, and I myself do not know the old ancient identity of all, but I do know some.

I do not know about Spain but I am sure it is a major reference for God.

The people of France are said to be the Biblical tribe of Reuben, Genesis 49:3

The German people (Aryan) were the old Assyrians.

Italy were decedents of the Babylonians.

Denmark (Danish) = the tribe of Dan.

Others are exposed too but my memory fails me and I do not have the time now to do the research.

In the ancient past it was very common for large numbers of people to move or travel long distances, just as the Bible tells that Israel was moved to Assyria, and the people of Judah (the Jews) were moved to Babylon. And a big population back then was maybe 10,000 people while 100,000 was a massive population, so moving to a different land was not so complicated, and many people were still nomadic.

It is explained better in that book = The OP:
    That's idiotic.

The IRANIANS are the descendants of the Babylonians, for example. The Italians are the descendants of the Romans, duh.

The French, German, Britain, etc all came from the same Iron Age people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      That's idiotic.

The IRANIANS are the descendants of the Babylonians, for example. The Italians are the descendants of the Romans, duh.

I thought Iranians were Persians. The wiki has the location of Babylon in Iraq.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
      "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
      Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
        oops sorry you are right. IRAQ is where Babylon was.

Comment

A dictionary is not the only way to define words, especially words from old history and from the Bible.

Saxon meaning "son of Isaac" is another way of interpreting the name Saxon, and it is explained better in the source book in the OP.

The old Hebrew writings did not have vowels.
          Ah, so you just get to make up a definition for a word and then declare it validates the hare brained idea that you're pimping.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Ah, so you just get to make up a definition for a word and then declare it validates the hare brained idea that you're pimping.
            For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Don't forget the fact that Hebrew didn't have vowels. I'm pretty sure that is a pretty important detail to consider in order to establish this one True(TM) etymology.

We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
            - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
            In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
            Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

Reply:

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
              That is correct.

It has no bearing on the subject or the point - but it is accurate.

----------------------------------

Throwing around petty insults and nasty words is an indication that you are not interested in an adult level discussion.

The definition is from the Bible along with the reference book, so the English dictionary is not the guiding authority.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisto View Post

Don't forget the fact that Hebrew didn't have vowels. I'm pretty sure that is a pretty important detail to consider in order to establish this one True(TM) etymology.

Isaac's "son" without the "I" is "saacs-son" "saxon" because they spoke english in the ancient middle east. duh!

Comment

That is correct.

It has no bearing on the subject or the point - but it is accurate.

if it is accurate then your little list was wrong. Italians did not descend from Babylonians.

Comment

"Son" has its roots in old German, from which the Saxons migrated.

If they were Israellites, they would have used either "ben" from Hebrew or "bar" from Aramaic.

And Isaac's name was really Yitzak.

Next thing you know he's going to say that Queen Elizabeth's name is of Hebrew origin.
                    When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

If they were Israellites, they would have used either "ben" from Hebrew or "bar" from Aramaic.

Next thing you know he's going to say that Queen Elizabeth's name is of Hebrew origin.

"Eli" = my God
                      "Zabeth" = from Sabbath

Duh.

We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'

Comment

Reply:

if it is accurate then your little list was wrong. Italians did not descend from Babylonians.
                        Obviously you are just rejecting the message and that is fine with me.

It is your loss.

---------------------------------------

When we put the pieces together it was the Assyrians (the Aryan = Germans) who carried away the northern Country know in the Bible as Israel.

So finding the Saxons on Germany is to be expected, and yet the Germans do not claim to be Saxons but Aryan.

The southern part known as Judah (the Jews) was taken captive by the Babylonians.

The Biblical story in THIS becomes really interesting when we see the pieces fitting together so perfectly.

See "to understand doctrine" ... "here a little, and there a little" per Isaiah 28:9-14

They got lost because God kicked them out.

This is why they are known as the ten (10) lost tribes of Israel.

The 2 tribes of Judah and Benjamin never got lost - and they are the Jews of today.

See map here = Kingdoms of Israel and or Judah.

The lost tribes lost their language and identity and lost everything.

So modern translations of the same word or name is legitimate.

The book message does gives some really fascinating information about the British monarchy.

And that message even told that Donald Trump would become the US President because Hillary Clinton was not a male descendant.

The truth is much more strange then fiction.

Comment

Obviously you are just rejecting the message and that is fine with me.

It is your loss.

---------------------------------------

When we put the pieces together it was the Assyrians (the Aryan = Germans) who carried away the northern Country know in the Bible as Israel.

So finding the Saxons on Germany is to be expected, and yet the Germans do not claim to be Saxons but Aryan.

The southern part known as Judah (the Jews) was taken captive by the Babylonians.

The Biblical story in THIS becomes really interesting when we see the pieces fitting together so perfectly.

See "to understand doctrine" ... "here a little, and there a little" per Isaiah 28:9-14

They got lost because God kicked them out.

This is why they are known as the ten (10) lost tribes of Israel.

The 2 tribes of Judah and Benjamin never got lost - and they are the Jews of today.

See map here = Kingdoms of Israel and or Judah.

The lost tribes lost their language and identity and lost everything.

So modern translations of the same word or name is legitimate.

The book message does gives some really fascinating information about the British monarchy.

And that message even told that Donald Trump would become the US President because Hillary Clinton was not a male descendant.

The truth is much more strange then fiction.
                          ...okay that settles it, I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Peace be to you and wisdom from God our Father, through our Lord His Messiah, and in His Spirit.

Comment

Throwing around petty insults and nasty words is an indication that you are not interested in an adult level discussion.

The definition is from the Bible along with the reference book, so the English dictionary is not the guiding authority.
                            Making stuff up to promote something that you have no evidence for is an indication you aren't concerned with accuracy or honesty. The etymological history of the word "Saxon" is clear and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Isaac's son.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Reply:

Making stuff up to promote something that you have no evidence for is an indication you aren't concerned with accuracy or honesty. The etymological history of the word "Saxon" is clear and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Isaac's son.
                              If you want to reject that one word as unfitting or whatever then that is fine by me.

The message given in the book is based on so much more than just words.

And the 9th chapter, here = Chapter 9 = The United States and Britain in Prophesy: has a bit of a short summary of the message.

Comment

That's idiotic.

The IRANIANS are the descendants of the Babylonians, for example.
                                Actually the Iranians are mostly Persian who conquered Babylon in the 6th cent. B.C. (see Cyrus the Great)

The Italians are the descendants of the Romans, duh.
                                In part but groups like the Etruscans, Latians (from who we get the word "Latin" from) and even Greeks proceeded them. Later groups like the Ostrogoths and especially the Lombards moved in.

Basically the Celts which very possibly came out of the Urnfield culture which arose around 1300 B.C. Like Italy these regions were subject to countless invasions as new groups migrated into the area.

As for JC's claim about Denmark and the Danes being from the tribe of Dan, it appears that in reality Danmǫrk is an Old Norse name for the region although other contend that it comes from an Old German (or even proto-Germanic word) for "low ground."

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X