Announcement

Collapse

LDS - Mormonism Guidelines

Theists only.

Look! It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a bicycle built for two!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the LDS - Mormons. This forum is generally for theists only, and is generaly not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theists may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Due to the sensitive nature of the LDS Temple Ceremonies to our LDS posters, we do not allow posting exact text of the temple rituals, articles describing older versions of the ceremony, or links that provide the same information. However discussion of generalities of the ceremony are not off limits. If in doubt, PM the area mod or an Admin

Non-theists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Strike 2 Mormons I:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving to Mormonism. Please start threads in the correct forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      moving to Mormonism. Please start threads in the correct forum.
      Wasn't sure where to put it since it's me just complaining.
      Thanks though.
      "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
      "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
      Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
        One time the Jehovah's Witnesses left a flyer on our door and I was really bummed I didn't get to talk to them.
        I'm always curious to know what a conversation about God would be like between a Mormon and Jehovah's Witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Ask them in for a cup of coffee, then ask if they've ever hard of the Kinderhook plates.
          Would they also discuss "The Salamander Letter"?

Comment

I'm on the black list. I know the Missionary Director for this area and he confirmed that he won't send them my way because, according to him, I know more than the missionaries, and I might confuse them...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              I'm on the black list. I know the Missionary Director for this area and he confirmed that he won't send them my way because, according to him, I know more than the missionaries, and I might confuse them...
              Lucky.
              "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
              "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
              Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X