Announcement

Collapse

Islam Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to Islam. This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Ramadan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Comment

• And, in Gaza.....

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by siam View Post
            In one hour this is the indiscriminate bombing that Israel is doing to Palestininan Christians and Muslims in Gaza
            Your goofy attempt to include Christians in Israel's retaliation against your idiot thug Islamists just doesn't hold up. Christians comprise less than 1% of the occupants of Gaza.

Israel is not bombing Christians -- they are retaliating against cowards who indiscriminately fire rockets at Jewish civilians.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Christians, Muslims, and Jews live on the West Bank and in Israel live in peaceful co-existence - there are even mosques and churches. We thus have evidence of the full extent of Israel's "genocidal" attitudes.
              Meanwhile we have ISIS wreaking havoc on Christians and on Muslims who don't agree with their policies anywhere they can. There are even churches and synagogues being demolished as often as possible. We thus have evidence of the extent of the Muslim Extremists' "peace loving" attitudes.
              Last edited by tabibito; 08-07-2014, 01:49 AM.
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                Meanwhile, Christians, Muslims, and Jews live on the West Bank and in Israel live in peaceful co-existence - there are even mosques and churches. We thus have evidence of the full extent of Israel's "genocidal" attitudes.
                Meanwhile we have ISIS wreaking havoc on Christians and on Muslims who don't agree with their policies anywhere they can. There are even churches and synagogues being demolished as often as possible. We thus have evidence of the extent of the Muslim Extremists' "peace loving" attitudes.
                And the 4 Quarters of Jerusalem work amazingly well together. From the rooftop of the Hospice building in Jerusalem, I could see crosses, minerets, mosques, churches --- and the only time there's a problem is when some Islamic idiot decides to act up. When you walk through Old Jerusalem it's almost impossible for the tourist to discern when he is leaving the Christian Quarter or entering the Muslim Quarter or shopping in the Armenian or Jewish Quarters. WHY does this work so well? Because Israeli Defense Force troops are everywhere, keeping the peace.

Comment

• 10575408_10153432468012316_6461564956525039675_o.jpg

Iron Dome.jpg
                  Last edited by tabibito; 08-07-2014, 06:26 AM.
                  1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                  ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                  Scripture before Tradition:
                  but that won't prevent others from
                  taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                  of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• OK, let's see... some Mulsim guys can be nice to some Jewish guys while their Muslim's brothers are firing rockets at Jewish civilians, sawing the heads off of people, making death threats, forcing "infidels" to convert a the threat of paying a huge fine and/or abandoning all their worldly possessions or being killed, burning down Churches, pitching incredibly juvenile fits and destroying property like a bunch of vandals on steroids.....

Yeah, I can see where Ramadan is a good thing!

"Muslims also engage in increased prayer and charity during Ramadan. Ramadan is also a month where Muslims try to practice increased self-discipline."

May I ask where your Hamas heroes from Hell have honored this ideal?

Comment

• You will never get an honest response from this guy. He is probably busy firing rockets from a school yard in Gaza.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        OK, let's see... some Mulsim guys can be nice to some Jewish guys while their Muslim's brothers are firing rockets at Jewish civilians, sawing the heads off of people, making death threats, forcing "infidels" to convert a the threat of paying a huge fine and/or abandoning all their worldly possessions or being killed, burning down Churches, pitching incredibly juvenile fits and destroying property like a bunch of vandals on steroids.....

Yeah, I can see where Ramadan is a good thing!

"Muslims also engage in increased prayer and charity during Ramadan. Ramadan is also a month where Muslims try to practice increased self-discipline."

May I ask where your Hamas heroes from Hell have honored this ideal?
                        Or the ISIS ones who are decapitating Christians daily.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          You will never get an honest response from this guy. He is probably busy firing rockets from a school yard in Gaza.
                          Naw, I think he only dreams of that... he has the heart to do that, but not the guts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            Or the ISIS ones who are decapitating Christians daily.
                            Here is the spirit of Ramdan at work...

Source: NYTimes

WASHINGTON — President Obama is considering airstrikes or airdrops of food and medicine to address a humanitarian crisis among as many as 40,000 members of religious minorities in Iraq, who have been dying of heat and thirst on a mountaintop where they took shelter after death threats from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, administration officials said on Thursday.

© Copyright Original Source

In a news conference, Obama stated, "This is, uh, a crucial situation demanding, uh, tough and .. uh.. immediate response, for which I have .. uh... authorized a complete study.. uh.. of the situation, and have directed my .. uh... Attorney General, Error Holdup, to .. uh.. study, and I, uh.. after I'm done with a couple of games of golf, and, uh... three more weeks of vacation, I... uh.... what was the question again?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              Here is the spirit of Ramdan at work...

Source: NYTimes

WASHINGTON — President Obama is considering airstrikes or airdrops of food and medicine to address a humanitarian crisis among as many as 40,000 members of religious minorities in Iraq, who have been dying of heat and thirst on a mountaintop where they took shelter after death threats from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, administration officials said on Thursday.

© Copyright Original Source

In a news conference, Obama stated, "This is, uh, a crucial situation demanding, uh, tough and .. uh.. immediate response, for which I have .. uh... authorized a complete study.. uh.. of the situation, and have directed my .. uh... Attorney General, Error Holdup, to .. uh.. study, and I, uh.. after I'm done with a couple of games of golf, and, uh... three more weeks of vacation, I... uh.... what was the question again?"

Finally see someone who can match Obama's "eloquence".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Finally see someone who can match Obama's "eloquence".
                                That was.. uh... without the... uh... what do you call that.. uh... promptoteller? However.. uh.. I can say this... the Republicans.. by the way, SUE ME!.. the Republicans have.. uh... gone home for recess, so.. uh.. I have a pen and a phone... and I.. uh... that is ... I have to do my job.. and.. the approval rating for Congress is much lower than .. uh.. my less then stellar rating so ... the American people have elected me to keep my butt on Air Force One and play golf, so... I'm drawing a red line! And, uh.. if ISIS crosses that red line, then..... uh... I'm late for my tee time!
                                Last edited by Cow Poke; 08-07-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X