Announcement

Collapse

Philosophy 201 Guidelines

Cogito ergo sum

Here in the Philosophy forum we will talk about all the "why" questions. We'll have conversations about the way in which philosophy and theology and religion interact with each other. Metaphysics, ontology, origins, truth? They're all fair game so jump right in and have some fun! But remember...play nice!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Free Will and Omniscience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I suspect that human free will is a consequence of God's Omniscience, an invention flowing from God's Freedom & other Attributes. And I think that a vital clue is, that God's Agape-Love is what contains and illuminates all creation. God's Love gives existence, life, stability, reality, individuality, fruitfulness, capacity for growth and development, truth, direction, righteousness, understanding, freedom, & all other blessings & graces, to creatures. Basically, God's Love is immeasurably Good for creatures. The Infinite Goodness/Love of God the Creator, does not exclude or stomp on or crush or bar or exclude creatures or their activity; it is what makes them possible, actual, real, active, individual & free."

I just saw this RJ. Thanks. This is some good meditation. I want to get more into meditative content rather than heady intellectualism.

Comment